New player looking for tips!

Hvalpen

L1D3Ulg.jpg

posted my build for those that are having troubles with the game, this build will make it much easier, even ng+ will still not be hard. Start with Wanderer and use the falchion untill you get uchigatana, then upgrade that with sharp to +5. Only level dexerity and vigor mostly but just take 10 in faith/int to learn spells/miracles for the trophies. I used cling ring to get more hp in soul form and the other ring is for more hp aswell called ring of longevity. Other than that you can just use armor you prefer as long it does not make you slow roll. Good luck everyone!

Edited by Belmont85-
  • Like 1

majority of people use various builds they choose. What works for you might not for others based off level of skill. Not only that, generally someone really stuck on a boss could just choose to summon. 

This isn't really in need of it's own thread tbh.

There are entire discord sections dedicated to builds, countless youtube videos etc.

@Beyondthegrave07 can we lock this thread or merge it into general discussion with the game?

That's a pretty good DEX build, but you can't just casually recommend someone upgrade a weapon to +5 Sharp due to the rarity of Pure Bladestone.

I agree with the above statement that what works for you may not work for others, but closing the thread entirely isn't necessary since other people can post their builds too. For more builds (typically in the SL125 PvP meta range of the original PS3 version of Demon's Souls), check this wiki: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/character-builds

31 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

majority of people use various builds they choose. What works for you might not for others based off level of skill. Not only that, generally someone really stuck on a boss could just choose to summon. 

This isn't really in need of it's own thread tbh.

There are entire discord sections dedicated to builds, countless youtube videos etc.

@Beyondthegrave07 can we lock this thread or merge it into general discussion with the game?

I merged it with another thread asking for tips for beginners. Best so it doesn't get lost in the endless shuffle of demon souls threads.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

endless demon souls threads.

Just ram your Penetrating Sword into my Valley of Defilement, covering me in Sticky White Stuff. Umbasa.