Glitched files

kovy27

I loaded my save just before the final boss just to see how many collectibles I had gathered during my 1st playthrough.  Turned out I had collected 46 out of 47 with the missing one being the fridge note at the beginning of the game.

I then loaded my completed save file and started NG+ making sure to pick up the fridge note at the start.

Trophy did not pop. I reached the village so I coud open my inventory. It now shows the fridge note but I'm still stuck at 46/47.  WTF ?

Anyone else experieced this glitch? Is there a fix besides collecting everything again?

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind that the notes in your inventory are only for that save file, it's possible that you might have picked up the fridge note on another save file.
I had a similar experience, the game said said I had 44/47 files but there were 4 files missing from my inventory, the reason being that one of those 4 files, I picked up while loading an old save file.
What you should do is compare your files to a complete list of the file names online and list all of the missing ones, there might be more than one if you went back to a previous save file and picked a missing file.

50 minutes ago, theparrotgamer said:

Keep in mind that the notes in your inventory are only for that save file, it's possible that you might have picked up the fridge note on another save file.
I had a similar experience, the game said said I had 44/47 files but there were 4 files missing from my inventory, the reason being that one of those 4 files, I picked up while loading an old save file.
What you should do is compare your files to a complete list of the file names online and list all of the missing ones, there might be more than one if you went back to a previous save file and picked a missing file.

He should have the trophy if he had collected it already on a previous file m8, as he said it on this file, he had all files except the fridge note

Things ive read around the web, it appears sometimes it may bug, though its hard to confirm. You may also have to have ALL files on u at once, im not sure if thats confirmed either. 

On ur next play, just grab them all again, its possible to get all goats/files/outhouses/windows/most treasures/all map/knife only/no healing all at once, thats what i do in some of my video guides, so whatever ur plan is in NG+, just grab all the files on ur way through, easier than messing abt with it

On 6/15/2021 at 2:58 PM, Optinooby said:

He should have the trophy if he had collected it already on a previous file m8, as he said it on this file, he had all files except the fridge note

Things ive read around the web, it appears sometimes it may bug, though its hard to confirm. You may also have to have ALL files on u at once, im not sure if thats confirmed either. 

On ur next play, just grab them all again, its possible to get all goats/files/outhouses/windows/most treasures/all map/knife only/no healing all at once, thats what i do in some of my video guides, so whatever ur plan is in NG+, just grab all the files on ur way through, easier than messing abt with it

What I mean is maybe the fridge note isn't the one he's missing, maybe it's another file that he didn't notice he was missing because he didn't bother checking the rest of the files once he saw that he was missing the fridge note.
But I guess you're right, it might be easier to just restart.

1 hour ago, theparrotgamer said:

What I mean is maybe the fridge note isn't the one he's missing, maybe it's another file that he didn't notice he was missing because he didn't bother checking the rest of the files once he saw that he was missing the fridge note.
But I guess you're right, it might be easier to just restart.

Maybe m8, i was just going by what he said. 

Its either glitched for him or he is mistaken as you say and he has the wrong note/s. 

Loading a save and grabbing any you missed should pop the trophy so somethings amiss defo, hopefully he has fixed it now anyway