A tip for a little extra credits

I just stumbled upon a neat little trick if you hack computers (the ones with scrolling "dialogue" u gotta match once u succeed if u repeatedly press x right after there's a chance u can go again and double your money it doesn't work every time but so far I've got it to work 3 out of 5 times and the extra credits is welcome

5 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Nice find, the million brought over from ME is going fast, need to top it off.

Lol well I've already cleaned out omega and the citadel kinda wish they hadn't killed the ability to sell stuff but it's not like I'll run out of money anytime soon haha but finding out you can get double for some hacks is still nice money is money rather have toouch then get stuck with not enough

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2021 at 10:19 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I just stumbled upon a neat little trick if you hack computers (the ones with scrolling "dialogue" u gotta match once u succeed if u repeatedly press x right after there's a chance u can go again and double your money it doesn't work every time but so far I've got it to work 3 out of 5 times and the extra credits is welcome

Cool find. There was a very similar one in the first game back on original release when going for the metals. Do the hack game and then quickly press X to get another go. It was a nice little glitch to get those out of the way but it seems they fixed it for the LE versions. Unless I was just doing it wrong.