Divided we fall... glitch!!

HiNcHy1994

Same thing happened to me just now too. Of all the trophies that glitch, it's the one that sits right at the end of the main story.

Edit - there is a Ubisoft support thread here - https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2347228-Divided-We-Fall-Trophy-Glitch?p=15451818#post15451818 - which has it reported, it looks like it has been passed on to the devs, but I don't think it could hurt if folks added to it either.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

3 minutes ago, junckerkids said:

It just popped for me on my 2nd playthrough  when the Albion chapter began.

Nice! Yeah i think the second playthrough method isn't 100% guaranteed to pop the trophy from what a few folks are saying. I'm gonna hold out for a fix before I do another playthrough.

3 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Nice! Yeah i think the second playthrough method isn't 100% guaranteed to pop the trophy from what a few folks are saying. I'm gonna hold out for a fix before I do another playthrough.

Good luck. Hope it gets fixed soon so you can get it ?

Yeah I have had this same problem, finished campaign and Dedsec trophy didn't pop, great that and darts and drink haven't popped for me either, what a mess of game.. UBIsoft get me all the time, but I keep coming back to re up for more headaches..

Edited by SlipingJimmy

I wouldn't put too much faith in UBIsoft fixing this issue (Auto popping trophy retroactively) for people who had this happen already.

UBIsoft are notorious for bad trophy support and now notorious for consistently buggy games. Has to be a first for me for a campaign trophy not popping, they are straight forward to code for. Usually it's a collectible or scenario based trophy that gives the most problems. 

If they fix it they will probably say you have to redo the campaign again. So I would hold off trying until they fix this.

It's starting to sound like this is pretty common issue for people who have finished campaign after the new patch.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

pooped in my 2nd playthrough in 404 mission in the end if you let Skye Larsen Live or Die , in my first playthrough i choose to kill Skye Larsen but in my 2nd playthrough i choose to live Skye Larsen , maybe can help if you choose different in your 2nd playthrough

15 hours ago, Regua_1234 said:

pooped in my 2nd playthrough in 404 mission in the end if you let Skye Larsen Live or Die , in my first playthrough i choose to kill Skye Larsen but in my 2nd playthrough i choose to live Skye Larsen , maybe can help if you choose different in your 2nd playthrough

Yeah I might try a few 404s first before 2nd playthrough, I did kill Skye in this playthrough. Silly if that is the issue, definitely won't be doing permadeath in 2nd playthrough think that may have more to do with the issue. 

Edited by SlipingJimmy

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah just read that, he mentioned trophy not achievement which sounds promising.

I read through the update notes, heap of fixes but nothing mentioning trophy fixes. They don't always list them out though. 

https://updatecrazy.com/watch-dogs-legion-update-1-20-patch-notes-1-150-bloodline-dlc-july-6-2021/

Edited by SlipingJimmy
  • Like 1

I really hope the fix isn't to play the whole main story again :( I don't have an older save sadly.

Edit - this still isn't fixed. just wasted my evening trying to troubleshoot it post game - It only seems to work if you replay the main story again or load an older save prior to the final mission.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

59 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I really hope the fix isn't to play the whole main story again :( I don't have an older save sadly.

Yeah, I was lucky enough not to auto upload new save to cloud. I've lost "only" 7-8 hours of gameplay. 

Figured this would be case with UBIsoft, they should be able be able to retroactively pop the trophy for you considering all your statisical data is stored on the UBIsoft connect as well. 

Had anyone tried downloading your UBIsoft cloud save not PSN cloud save to see if it works. Thats if you can get it too work, is broken for me.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

• 2 months later...