Trophy Bug

FantasticZro

I completed the mission Institutional Cleanup and also unlocked On Her Majesty's Secret Service although i did not complete the big bang theory mission and did not locate the bomb as a hacker.
Has something similar happened to someone? I installed the latest patch 30 mins ago.

zJ2Bfjc.png

I have a different issue, all trophies popped on screen (including platinum) but the game/PS5 did not register two trophies (3 including plat). Not sure how to resolve this. 

EDIT: I powered off my console and restarted after about two hours and the trophies magically appeared. 

Edited by milindb

Hey milindb ?
I also had it once with Wreckfest.
But this might be a general problem of the PS5 and not depending on the game.
The trophies were displayed on the screen but not updated in the trophy list.
After 15 minutes and another trophy, everything was back in order.

Back to Topic:
I have looked at the last achievers and there are some gamers who have also received the trophy "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" although not all missions have been completed. Will hopefully be no reason for a flag :-)

Edited by FantasticZro

On 2021-06-06 at 5:14 PM, milindb said:

I have a different issue, all trophies popped on screen (including platinum) but the game/PS5 did not register two trophies (3 including plat). Not sure how to resolve this. 

EDIT: I powered off my console and restarted after about two hours and the trophies magically appeared. 

Well, that’s good to know. I got the exact same issue right now. Got the notifications, videos and screenshots of the trophies popping yet my list didn’t update. Missing …to save the world and you only live twice and the platinum of course. Hopefully they magically appear for me later tonight too

EDIT: And they did appear a couple hours later. Very strange 

Edited by pennywise247

• 3 weeks later...

I have run into a problem myself. I have all the trophies but three. That being the platinum, complete all missions with both characters, and complete all missions as an agent. The thing is I have all 6 trophies for completing each agent mission. how is that possible that I have a trophy for each mission yet I don't have the trophy for completing all missions. Also the trophy never popped, it has just done nothing so far. Hoping its like a few scenarios above and I just have to wait a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.06.2021 at 2:14 AM, milindb said:

Just experiencing the same problem. Got the last few trophies along with the plat & they're not appearing at all. I'm 100% positive I got them, as I see them in screenshot gallery, but they're simply not unlocked on my account. Turning internet on/off, as well as restarting console did not help at all. Hope this will resolve itself just like you said. I've never experienced anything like that ever. Playing on PS5.

Edit: trophies just appeared out of the blue. Weird. Glad to be over with it.

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

• 1 month later...

I just got a similar issue - finished the last mission as an Agent, so got the "All missions as an Agent" but the actual one for completing that final mission as an agent didn't pop.

Bit weird - hopefully running it again will unlock it :dunno:

EDIT - NVM, apparently it did pop, and with the correct timestamp, but for some reason, it took a while to actually show up as complete on my PS5... ?:hmm::dunno:

Edited by DrBloodmoney