Fuuzect98

Trophies popping in the trial?

6 posts in this topic

Okay, so I cant find a clear answer anywhere. Somewhere I read that you cant pop trophies if you only play the free trial of ff14 on ps5, then I saw I got some progression after starting it today. So, will you, or will you not earn trophies when only playing the trial; and if not, will they unlock as soon as you buy the full game?

On 6/5/2021 at 3:44 PM, Fuuzect98 said:

Okay, so I cant find a clear answer anywhere. Somewhere I read that you cant pop trophies if you only play the free trial of ff14 on ps5, then I saw I got some progression after starting it today. So, will you, or will you not earn trophies when only playing the trial; and if not, will they unlock as soon as you buy the full game?

I can't comment on if they unlock in a free trial, but you can definitely unlock them later on when you sub. To unlock the main story quest trophies, just do another MSQ and it pops. Same for everything else. Just do 1 more and it unlocks.

I’ve only ever played the trial and have gotten some trophies to pop. Obviously you can’t get every trophy due to the lv 60 cap but the rest seem to unlock as normal

You cant unlock trophies on the Free Trial, but they will unlock once you subscribed. But you need to do one of each in able to pop (do 1 fate to unlock 1000 fate achievement, etc)

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, rards_001 said:

You cant unlock trophies on the Free Trial, but they will unlock once you subscribed. But you need to do one of each in able to pop (do 1 fate to unlock 1000 fate achievement, etc)

You can get Trophies in PS5 Trial but not PS4 Trial. 

Edited by spieleruber222

Oh sorry about that. I thought it will be the same as PS4. i should have be specific and said that it was for the PS4 version.

On the other note, what you are saying is a good news for new players since they can grind the trophies without paying the Sub.