The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 -- Smoke and Mirrors

Cassiopria

It'll probably be January, as Telltale announced TWD Season 2 is coming out around Christmas. I bet they'll just alternate episodes every month. So January, March, May, and July will be TWAU and December, February, April, June and August will be TWD . I'm almost to the point now where I'm starting to lose interest. It's been a ridiculous wait. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following something of a delay since the first episode released, The Wolf Among Us Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors will be releasing during the "first week of February", Telltale Games has confirmed.

"We are working hard with all of our partners (Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Apple) to coordinate everything, but we’re confident enough to announce that here," Telltale writes on its official community page. "The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!). We are very concerned about the long delay for this episode, but this is one of those occasions where several things conspired against us (not to mention the additional delays due to the holidays).

"I won't dive into the details, but it’s been an unusual and specific set of circumstances and we do not anticipate it happening again as we go forward with the rest of the season," the post adds.

"First week of February" would likely make the release date on the PlayStation Network Tuesday, February 4th in North America and Wednesday, February 5th in Europe.

So far we know that Jack of 'Jack and the Beanstalk' will be in Episode 2, and you'll be paying a visit to the 'Pudding & Pie' gentlemen's club as Bigby Wolf, wielding a cricket bat. Nice

• Like 2

I guess this would mean Walking Dead Episode 2 won't be till March. That's a 3 month gap too. Not very impressed with telltales punctuality but the quality of their games have skyrocketed.

The first season of the Walking Dead wasn't exactly spry in it's release mapping. It hadn't been until the end of it that they were released "quickly".