EA Origins not working

akdkiller

Since last Tuesday the EA ORIGINS account when trying to connect throws you an error. At the moment it has not been solved.
I tried to contact EA support but they did not give me a satisfactory answer. Just some excuses.
If you can help by making a claim to your customer service it would be of great help to solve it.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hayato_VJ said:

Today I was going to play 'Fuse' and I can't connect to EA Origins either. It seems that the problem has not yet been fixed. I have written to EA, but have had no response.

Yes, this is a Servers Issue since last week, me and a couple of people who also wants to bost this game are sending tickets to EA and Insomniac to fix it, but no luck. They didnt annouce a servers clousure for this game.

48 minutes ago, Akhil1234 said:

Have you tried re connecting?it takes a few tries to get it work. So just keep on retrying till you can connect.

Yeah of course, it seems a EA issue with the servers. Always had trouble to connect it, but this time we are trying every day several times and nothing. Only keep continue seending them tickets and wait.

Insomniac Games (Insomniac Games Support)

Jun 10, 2021, 12:00 PM PDT

Hi, sorry to hear you are having an issue. EA hosts the servers. Please also contact EA support as they can provide more direct assistance and information than we can.

Insomniac Games

So....only keeps put faith on EA...yikes...

The 2nd time i contacted them the guy said they are trying to fix it and it will be back soon. however the estimated time for it to be back is unknown, but the guy said there's a team which is working on it. Honestly i have no idea on what to believe, all we can do is hope for it to comeback and raise more tickets.

1 hour ago, akdkiller said:

When you speak with that "support" they always say different things like "we dont know" "try restart the console", "its insomniac fault" ... So thats my only hope, but a servers closure could be sadly possible.

• Like 1

Seems like they wouldn't bother fixing the issue and just shut down all of it. Sucks for all of you who wanted the plat or have unobtainables now. It was a good game. 

I don't want to give the same speech about online trophies, but specifically take no chances with EA games. I should just play once through Dead Space 1 and 2 to get to DS3 as fast as possible if I so want to play them in order. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Akhil1234 said:

The back of the box specifically says a minimum 30 days warning will be given if they are announcing a shutdown. So EA didnt honor it.

Yeah even it’s not a must for them & there are no consequences if they don’t warn you not even a law suit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

All trophies can be obtained in split screen but it will be slightly harder in split screen , Ninja style & shh…go to sleep are only one need to be online .

Not true according to the guide: shh...Go to sleep can be done in split screen offline coop. 

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Not true according to the guide: shh...Go to sleep can be done in split screen offline coop. 

When you get ninja style you will get shh…trophy right away ^^

So what’s benefit if Someone got shh trophy while not getting the ninja style it will be unobtainable.

• Like 1