EA Origins not working

akdkiller

On 12/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, Bumperklever said:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/FUSE-ERROR-EA-ORGINS-SERVERS/td-p/10405827/page/16

Alright, took them a whopping 6 months to investigate a web page.

Guess the only thing these "community managers" can manage is their own bank account. Jeez.

On the contrary though, I hoped that they learned there lesson and dont repeat the same shit in the future.

What a bitch.

I mean, he did good once, when he helped fixing Medal of Honor 2010 (another dead game, even older one, one that somehow still works), but this is just bullshit. And no, I'm not talking about Fuse being dead (that's other topic), but him using corporate talk and making it sound like "huh, tragedy, ain't it?" and never owning up to their fuck up.

Like, no shit webpage didn't update. What's there to investigate aside from looking for a dumbass who didn't post the news beforehand? Where was the investigation?
And, of course, he just closes the thread, because of course, people complaining about EA's incompetent behavior violates whatever bullshit guidelines they've put up.

13 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

And, of course, he just closes the thread, because of course, people complaining about EA's incompetent behavior violates whatever bullshit guidelines they've put up.

Never take accountability of your actions, just silence everyone. That’s the standard in these corporations.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...