EA Origins not working

akdkiller

1 minute ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

طيب ، فيه لاعبين جايبين تروفيات الاونلاين قريب

إيه بس هذا قبل نص شهر وحتى مدير الثريد با إي أي قال تقفلت 

I have a transcript from the chat where the chat support said they are working on a fix but again there was another guy who said the servers were already shutdown best is to trick them into believing that it happened a few days ago. I dont trust the customer support at all as they have no idea whatsoever

• Like 1

Just now, Akhil1234 said:

I have a transcript from the chat where the chat support said they are working on a fix but again there was another guy who said the servers were already shutdown best is to trick them into believing that it happened a few days ago. I dont trust the customer support at all as they have no idea whatsoever

Agreed.

I recommend you all is to keep asking them questions there and say it worked a few days back just none of us cant connect now and there is a 30 days notice if there is a shutdown on the back of the cover ,if that wasnt honoured then it might lead to a legal inquiry. 

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/service-updates/a-h 

Even the ea shutdown list dont have Fuse in it.

Edited by Akhil1234

23 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

When you get ninja style you will get shh…trophy right away ^^

So what’s benefit if Someone got shh trophy while not getting the ninja style it will be unobtainable.

You are totally right of course :)

11 minutes ago, Ineasnow said:

I have stupid question: how i can get in splitscreen coop? I dont see it in my options and when i'm choosing offline and connect both pads i still play as one player 1f605.pngI was looking to plat this game

press cn_start, you can sign in with a silver dummy profile or with a guest account. Now with your main profile select 'Echelon' - 'Offline game don’t forget you have to plug your second controller.

1 minute ago, Hysteria said:

press cn_start, you can sign in with a silver dummy profile or with a guest account. Now with your main profile select 'Echelon' - 'Offline game don’t forget you have to plug your second controller.

But it will be harder with someone in the same system playing with you .

47 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Ninja style & you will get shh…go to sleep trophy after it .

But even if you get the online portion you have to find someone good with the game in your system as a split screen which makes getting 5 stars in all maps hard . 

31 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

But even if you get the online portion you have to find someone good with the game in your system as a split screen which makes getting 5 stars in all maps hard . 

Yes, this is my big problem. Luckily I got to do the ninja style but I still have 5 of 6 echelon maps missing and with other people it was very difficult, I can't imagine doing it with only 1 inactive controller or a friend with little experience. Also the second player starts with level from 1.

7 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

Yes, this is my big problem. Luckily I got to do the ninja style but I still have 5 of 6 echelon maps missing and with other people it was very difficult, I can't imagine doing it with only 1 inactive controller or a friend with little experience. Also the second player starts with level from 1.

Can’t level the second controller/ player ?!

1 hour ago, akdkiller said:

Sadly not. I have level 35 with all the characters and when I try to put a partner it starts at level 1

Yeah , levels for a character are different from campaign so you have to play the second player in that particular mode to keep the levels. 

Just now, Hysteria said:

Yeah , levels for a character are different from campaign so you have to play the second player in that particular mode to keep the levels. 

We can play once it get fixed .

1 hour ago, akdkiller said:

Sadly not. I have level 35 with all the characters and when I try to put a partner it starts at level 1

I got my brother here ^^