EA Origins not working

akdkiller

14 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Yeah , levels for a character are different from campaign so you have to play the second player in that particular mode to keep the levels. 

We can play once it get fixed .

Yup I’m game to play echelon if the server comes back up. Definitely will be a priority 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Seems like they wouldn't bother fixing the issue and just shut down all of it. Sucks for all of you who wanted the plat or have unobtainables now. It was a good game. 

I don't want to give the same speech about online trophies, but specifically take no chances with EA games. I should just play once through Dead Space 1 and 2 to get to DS3 as fast as possible if I so want to play them in order. 

I never got round to playing Fuse myself but it's a shame that EA just up and shut the servers down without any notice. You're making me paranoid about Bad Company 1 now ? Especially given the fact it is considerably older than Fuse. I have been playing it every week just inching closer to all the Awards and the 10k kills trophy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I never got round to playing Fuse myself but it's a shame that EA just up and shut the servers down without any notice. You're making me paranoid about Bad Company 1 now 1f61f.png Especially given the fact it is considerably older than Fuse. I have been playing it every week just inching closer to all the Awards and the 10k kills trophy.

Dont worry, all the Battlefields are very popular games like Call of duty series, for that reason the servers are still open, but if you can do it just in case that they screw it...do it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Akhil1234 said:

yep they even fixed Dante's Inferno twice so i am optimistic that they will fix it although it might take awhile. All we need to do is keep knocking constantly so they wont give up on it.

Strange that they fixed Dante inferno which is older then Fuse ! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I never got round to playing Fuse myself but it's a shame that EA just up and shut the servers down without any notice. You're making me paranoid about Bad Company 1 now ? Especially given the fact it is considerably older than Fuse. I have been playing it every week just inching closer to all the Awards and the 10k kills trophy.

It's a shame for sure, there should always be a notice. Well don't stress about Bad Company one too much, but do get it done sooner than later I would say.

13 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I've already Platinum'ed Fuse, but probably a good idea to keep an eye on SSX and Syndicate since both of those games have online components and were out around the same time as Fuse.

Good advice. Now I'm glad I got SSX out of the way last month, just in case.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Akhil1234 said:

Exactly, So this is why i am optimistic that it will come back soon. Let's hope for the best.

Really appreciate your words . 

I mentioned EA_zoe , EA_guy & EA_Darko who was the one with his team solved the problem of Medal of Honor.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Akhil1234 said:

BTw this isnt an EA related post but letting you all know that the servers of Max Payne 3 and GTA 5 Ps3 are going to shutdown. MP3 on 16th Sept & GTA 5 on 16th Dec. Even Dlc's will get delisted including that of LA.Noire. 

Yeah , but wish EA fix Fuse on the way .

1 hour ago, Akhil1234 said:

BTw this isnt an EA related post but letting you all know that the servers of Max Payne 3 and GTA 5 Ps3 are going to shutdown. MP3 on 16th Sept & GTA 5 on 16th Dec. Even Dlc's will get delisted including that of LA.Noire. 

Well, at least they gave out a warning ahead of time. Like normal people would.

• Like 2

Bad news ... https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/FUSE-ERROR-EA-ORGINS-SERVERS/m-p/10447072/highlight/true#M59612

Hey all, 

Sad news I'm afraid, this has been investigated and unfortunately confirmed to be intentional; the online services for Fuse were discontinued on June 1st of this year for all platforms. 

We are currently working with our partners to discover why this wasn't communicated on the Sunset page at this time. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Edited by Waraneasy
  • Like 3