EA Origins not working

akdkiller

Well that's annoying, unfortunately I don't see them coming back then. Some lucky person with too much money and time could always take them to court for not honouring the notice period for shutdown, but doubt you would get the servers back by doing that.

1 minute ago, Akhil1234 said:

absolutely even if they bring it back for a week that will also make me happy.

There R some players 1 week isn’t enough for them cuz of many reasons. For a month everybody will get his own shot . 

• Like 1

My only worry is are there any other games missing from the list like Syndicate,Battlefields,Comman & Conquer 3 Red Alert 3, Nfs Hot Pursuit & Most wanted, Mercenaries 2. As i would be really annoyed if i miss out on em and i cant do them now all at a time due to personal obligations. Silly mistakes like this really pisses me off.

Edited by Akhil1234

1 hour ago, Akhil1234 said:

My only worry is are there any other games missing from the list like Syndicate,Battlefields,Comman & Conquer 3 Red Alert 3, Nfs Hot Pursuit & Most wanted, Mercenaries 2. As i would be really annoyed if i miss out on em and i cant do them now all at a time due to personal obligations. Silly mistakes like this really pisses me off.

All ps3 NFS were recently delisted. Should check em out before starting.

10 minutes ago, Beliar4 said:

All ps3 NFS were recently delisted. Should check em out before starting.

Not all of them. Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted and Rivals were not mentioned in the delistings or the shut down notice.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Not all of them. Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted and Rivals were not mentioned in the delistings or the shut down notice.

Exactly and what if they forgot to mention that it will shut down? Btw nfs hp was delisted long time ago on psn store including the dlc.

On 6/14/2021 at 8:20 PM, r3viladdict said:

No warning or anything like that? Well, fine. I was going to start this game and play it with good friends. 

Well, NOT Fine. Just because it’s an older title doesn’t mean they could just shut it down without making any notification in regards to the server shutdown and think, “hehe, nobody would notice it so yea we should be okay.” I do really appreciate when @EA_Cade shared the important update for those who’s been waiting for the answer but it’s not something we would want to hear. Hopefully they would fix the mistake and bring the server back for 30 days.

BTW, I highly recommend checking Syndicate and Dead Space 3. I don’t know about any other EA’s games that’s interested for me. Maybe Mercenaries 2: World in Flames? Not sure about it yet. I wonder if it can be done with one player for online trophies.  

Edited by r3viladdict
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Akhil1234 said:

Exactly and what if they forgot to mention that it will shut down? Btw nfs hp was delisted long time ago on psn store including the dlc.

Pretty much why I started Most Wanted when they announced the other games were closing. I don't trust EA at all to give notice and when they do, I can't fully believe that its accurate. 

• Like 2

Wow, this is terrible. I wasted money buying this game and can't even play it now. I believe people reported EA to the BBB in the past when something like this happened and they were able to pressure EA to fix it. By doing this, EA broke their contract that is stated clearly on the back of the box, which is a violation. 

23 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Okay, guys, I have an idea.
If we leave it like that - EA will definitely just write some excuses and that's it. What we need to do is to make it public. What I mean is - we should try and inform Eurogamer, VG247 and other gaming sites about it, that EA just went and breached Terms of Service and is going to get away with it.

If this information stays on these two forums - Fuse is dead already.

If we can make other people see it and form some sort of backlash towards EA - it might have a chance. 

Agree 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Okay, guys, I have an idea.
If we leave it like that - EA will definitely just write some excuses and that's it. What we need to do is to make it public. What I mean is - we should try and inform Eurogamer, VG247 and other gaming sites about it, that EA just went and breached Terms of Service and is going to get away with it.

If this information stays on these two forums - Fuse is dead already.

If we can make other people see it and form some sort of backlash towards EA - it might have a chance. 

I told them everything on Twitter & I asked them if they make it public.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Hopefully it will get some traction. It's "EA being evil again" and it gets them their clicks, so they might want to write this story.
But honestly, that's wishful thinking on my part.

We wish for the best .

10 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

Wow, this is terrible. I wasted money buying this game and can't even play it now. I believe people reported EA to the BBB in the past when something like this happened and they were able to pressure EA to fix it. By doing this, EA broke their contract that is stated clearly on the back of the box, which is a violation. 

You can still play the game.....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

You can still play the game.....

Yeah. With 2 bots and split-screen during times when you don't go out of home too much. Like you can play Left 4 Dead without online. It's so much fun, right? Not to mention unobtainable trophies that require 4 players.

The game is kneecapped, and it was kneecapped without warning, and EA promised warnings, that's why that Sunset site even exists. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Yeah. With 2 bots and split-screen during times when you don't go out of home too much. Like you can play Left 4 Dead without online. It's so much fun, right? Not to mention unobtainable trophies that require 4 players.

The game is kneecapped, and it was kneecapped without warning, and EA promised warnings, that's why that Sunset site even exists. 

Comparing Fuse to L4D? LOL. Most people only play Fuse co-op for the one trophy (not plural). I agree it's shit that EA closed it without notice, but no need to be so overdramatic...the entire game isn't unplayable. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Go play Echelon by yourself and see how balanced it is for 1-2 players. I did. It's not balanced and it feels lacking. So yes, comparison is valid, since L4D is also technically playable alone. It has limited number of levels-maps, it's also "go from point A to point B" and some dialogue, and it also gives you 2-3 useless bots that can't do anything interesting with their abilities, just shoot and revive. It doesn't have anything interesting besides "you and your buddies interact with enemies", which is now restricted to offline mode. And guess what, my friends don't live in my house.
It's not "overdramatic", it's simple facts.
You may not really care, but I kinda do, and not only because of that damn trophy, but because EA just went and screwed people over. And since they did it with Fuse - they'll do it later, again, with no hesitation unless people say "hey, stop it".

100% you have to atleast try to get your voice heard 

• Like 2