EA Origins not working

akdkiller

41 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

Yes, both did it with my main account...for that reason i was thinking doing it with a secundary account for him. And if doesnt work either ill do it  in one shot like you said.

Don’t forget to update us .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hysteria said:

Don’t forget to update us .

Sure. I will continue to insist to EA for a favorable solution, but in the meantime you have to find a plan b in case the servers never fix.
It is good to know that with 2 people it is possible to obtain 5 stars.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

Sure. I will continue to insist to EA for a favorable solution, but in the meantime you have to find a plan b in case the servers never fix.
It is good to know that with 2 people it is possible to obtain 5 stars.

I hate split screen camera view ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

But surprises are meant to be fun. 

I saw that video it’s about how company like EA uses loot boxes & make it as a gambling & the effectiveness on the children. 

Don’t despair guys we have to keep fighting ??

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

I saw that video it’s about how company like EA uses loot boxes & make it as a gambling & the effectiveness on the children. 

Don’t despair guys we have to keep fighting ?1f3fc.png

Nah, it definently goes about the fact that kids these days like a surprise shutdowns. It's like kinder eggs, you never know what is gonna shutdown next. Which is exciting. 

Seems like they ain't reacting to the forums anymore, so either wait until they finish there investigation or put on some pressure (and no, forum posts don't put in any pressure at all). 

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Nah, it definently goes about the fact that kids these days like a surprise shutdowns. It's like kinder eggs, you never know what is gonna shutdown next. Which is exciting. 

Seems like they ain't reacting to the forums anymore, so either wait until they finish there investigation or put on some pressure (and no, forum posts don't put in any pressure at all). 

Ok thank you next .

CC: Ariana Grande

Edited by Hysteria

3 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Has anyone tried to tweet this at the developer Insomniac yet? They are usually responsive -- maybe they can do something on their end to help.

An Insomniac personal replied and Insomniac can’t do anything about it. The servers are on EA’s hands.

11 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

An Insomniac personal replied and Insomniac can’t do anything about it. The servers are on EA’s hands.

Yes it’s on their hands , cuz they are the publishers.

Edited by Hysteria

2 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Ok thank you next .

CC: Ariana Grande

Yeah that would help, CC: Ariana Grande. you can always try.

if it works, then it definently has a better effect then replying in a thread :P

Did one of the bigger gaming media outlets already replied? would seem as though they jump on everything for clicks. 

Edited by Bumperklever

20 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Yeah that would help, CC: Ariana Grande. you can always try.

if it works, then it definently has a better effect then replying in a thread :P

Did one of the bigger gaming media outlets already replied? would seem as though they jump on everything for clicks. 

Despite people sending them news and links they seem to ignore it.