EA Origins not working

akdkiller

7 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Yep. EA_Cade removed it for being "rude" and "discussing moderation". 
What a joke.

Guess they really do want people to go and sue their asses.

No, they put together your thread with mine. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/FUSE-ERROR-EA-ORGINS-SERVERS/td-p/10405827/page/6

They dont really have any intension of fix this inconvinient where they were who made a stupidity. 

6 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

No, they put together your thread with mine. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/FUSE-ERROR-EA-ORGINS-SERVERS/td-p/10405827/page/6

They dont really have any intension of fix this inconvinient where they were who made a stupidity. 

Nope, they not only put thread together, they deleted my original post, I even got PM from EA_Cade saying as much (he didn't say it in his own words, just copy-pasted a response about "violation of the AHQ community guidelines"). Have an email to prove it.

Look it up, my OP isn't there. It was rude to them. I suppose we should thank them, not ask questions and demand being treated as customers.

What pisses me of is the fact that media ignores all of this. Now I wish Fuse was popular. We need more people in this battle.

Edited by Samurai_SNAAAKE
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

What a joke.

Too bad I didn't save the post to show that it wasn't that rude.

What ? Rude ??? How ? No it’s called to find a stupid reason to remove the thread & they have nothing to say with all of these things that were & are still right .

It’s a business, we didn’t attack them personally & saying you are this & that . 

Ok any open thread in EA forums , they have to response to it & make it as solution but since it’s marked as solved they won’t respond & will ignore us .

Edited by Hysteria

If he saw the thread was rude then why didn’t he delete the first thread ? Because it marked as solved & nobody will response to us while that one was open & he has to response which he took it as ( Rude ) to get away with it.

Just now, charlomagno said:

Well they moved our replies to the "solved" thread and they're going to delete all our future posts just ignoring their big screw up, if we don't make this bigger we wouldn't be heard guys

But how we make it spread wide ?

2 minutes ago, Malakai_230589 said:

Is it possible to inform IGN or Gamespot about this issue?

We've been trying to get their attention without luck.

3 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

But how we make it spread wide ?

Like malakai said we have to reach them, if anyone knows someone who works there we could reach them, I don't know guys I'm running out of ideas.

9 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

What a joke.

Too bad I didn't save the post to show that it wasn't that rude.

You can create it again and this time save it. Even one of my post was deleted by EA_Cade.

I strongly suggest to contact BBB.

Edited by Akhil1234

7 hours ago, manh_and_cheese said:

Well I just put a comment to akdkiller's thread to finish things off. The fact that I was also boosting Army of Two: 40th Day recently, and got really good support from EA when I asked why the DLC was delisted got me really upset with the kind of support I received this time with Fuse. Putting staff with no console experience to handle my ticket, got them marked as "solved" while the support staff did nothing but giving me advices about Origin system on PC, and now putting akdkiller's thread as "Solved"???? Not to mention deleting Samurai's post because "it was rude" (I personally didn't get a chance to read it so idk how explicit the wording was, but I'd assume EA deleted it cause they were covering up for the surprise shutdown). That really shows to me how big companies can turn their back on their customers after building up the success. Was a fan of their games growing up in the 90s, but they are pushing me far and far away.

I won't lie, I wasn't really sugar coating the whole thing and said what I was saying here - that it's not over just because last thread was "solved" and how "solved" meant nothing, when the problem was still there.

CEO won't help, he doesn't care. Publicly he'll say he does, but not really, why would he. It's not his problem, he has other things to attend to. Until someone with huge following talks about this issue we are stuck in dead end, I'm afraid. Unless someone has time and money to go to BBB, which is the last resort in this situation.

Edited by Samurai_SNAAAKE
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

I won't lie, I wasn't really sugar coating the whole thing and said what I was saying here - that it's not over just because last thread was "solved" and how "solved" meant nothing, when the problem was still there.

CEO won't help, he doesn't care. Publicly he'll say he does, but not really, why would he. It's not his problem, he has other things to attend to. Until someone with huge following talks about this issue we are stuck in dead end, I'm afraid. Unless someone has time and money to go to BBB, which is the last resort in this situation.

So we have to keep written on the thread?

On 6/22/2021 at 3:25 AM, akdkiller said:

I just got to finish a 5 star map with a friend on split screen. The weird thing is that he became level 12 with his account, I took the game out and when I put it back, the game respected the map with 5 stars but not the character level, they were all at level 1 again. Does anyone know why it is not recorded?

Any update?

1 minute ago, akdkiller said:

Yeah it looks that if you log with your same account with a second controller doenst save your Xp you earn it. But if you log with a secundary account you still have it. 

So I can do it ^^

Edited by Hysteria

6 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Me too I couldn’t 

As I am based in the UK I am currently working on an official complaint to EA themselves, (finding the proper place to make such a complaint is proving difficult), when they inevitable fail to resolve the issue I will ask them to give me a letter of deadlock so I can file the complaint with one of the consumer protection agencies.

Edited by jpwbjpwb
Adding info
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

As I am based in the UK I am currently working on an official complaint to EA themselves, (finding the proper place to make such a complaint is proving difficult), when they inevitable fail to resolve the issue I will ask them to give me a letter of deadlock so I can file the complaint with one of the consumer protection agencies.

Good luck, man. It seems EA doesn't understand when people are polite.