EA Origins not working

akdkiller

2 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

I just filed a complaint with BBB. Here is how you do it: 

Step 1: Go here: https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint

Step 2: Select "I'd like to resolve a problem with a business" 

Step 3: Search For "Electronic Arts" and select the business in Redwood, California

Step 4: Fill out the complaint. I copied my complaint language below for your reference (you may want to tweak it a little bit). Provide an email address to receive updates on your complaint. I attached a screenshot of EA_Cade admitting that the server closure was intentional and without notice as well as another screenshot of EA's policy of promising 30 days advanced notice of shutting down its games. 

Step 5: In the remedy drop down menu, select "Other" and write "EA should reopen Fuse servers and provide at least 30 days notice of a future shutdown." 

I hope this makes it super easy to file a BBB complaint, and hopefully something gets done! 

Electronic Arts (EA) promises 30 day notice before closing any of their video game servers on its website and on the back of any video game box that has online features. However, on June 1, 2021, EA closed "Fuse" servers for PS3 without any advanced warning in violation of the promised notice on its website and box. I was one of the players who purchased the game thinking the servers were still active and have mistakenly purchased an incomplete product because of EA's lack of notice of Fuse server shutdowns. 

Other players have been asking EA why the Fuse servers haven't been working. In response, employee EA_Cade responded that the server closure was intentional and admitted that advanced notice of the shutdown had not been given to players. EA is not fixing its intentional error and is instead ignoring any complaints from its players. It would be helpful for EA to reopen the Fuse servers and providing advanced notice of a future shutdown as it promised. 

Wish it was this easy, the website never processes my complaint submission. Meanwhile my attempts at ggetting a complaint filed with EA are going round in circles. They just linked me the forum thread that we were all complaining in lol.

1 hour ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Wish it was this easy, the website never processes my complaint submission. Meanwhile my attempts at ggetting a complaint filed with EA are going round in circles. They just linked me the forum thread that we were all complaining in lol.

Me too it said forbidden 404 error!

Edited by Hysteria

43 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

You def should have mentioned Xbox (And possibly PC as well) since it doesn't just affect playstation. Would have given it more gas. 

Exactly, we should let them know too (I think the game wasn't release for PC) but maybe in the forums of Xbox we could find more soldiers willing to fight 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

I just filed a complaint with BBB. Here is how you do it: 

Step 1: Go here: https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint

Step 2: Select "I'd like to resolve a problem with a business" 

Step 3: Search For "Electronic Arts" and select the business in Redwood, California

Step 4: Fill out the complaint. I copied my complaint language below for your reference (you may want to tweak it a little bit). Provide an email address to receive updates on your complaint. I attached a screenshot of EA_Cade admitting that the server closure was intentional and without notice as well as another screenshot of EA's policy of promising 30 days advanced notice of shutting down its games. 

Step 5: In the remedy drop down menu, select "Other" and write "EA should reopen Fuse servers and provide at least 30 days notice of a future shutdown." 

I hope this makes it super easy to file a BBB complaint, and hopefully something gets done! 

Electronic Arts (EA) promises 30 day notice before closing any of their video game servers on its website and on the back of any video game box that has online features. However, on June 1, 2021, EA closed "Fuse" servers for PS3 without any advanced warning in violation of the promised notice on its website and box. I was one of the players who purchased the game thinking the servers were still active and have mistakenly purchased an incomplete product because of EA's lack of notice of Fuse server shutdowns. 

Other players have been asking EA why the Fuse servers haven't been working. In response, employee EA_Cade responded that the server closure was intentional and admitted that advanced notice of the shutdown had not been given to players. EA is not fixing its intentional error and is instead ignoring any complaints from its players. It would be helpful for EA to reopen the Fuse servers and providing advanced notice of a future shutdown as it promised. 

Already filed a complaint ! You have to use virtual private network ( VPN ) for the the link to work.

I attached everything from the EA thread & box of the game for the 30 days notice as evidences .

We don’t play dumb (:

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, charlomagno said:

Exactly, we should let them know too (I think the game wasn't release for PC) but maybe in the forums of Xbox we could find more soldiers willing to fight 

I can tell you in the xbox forums (TA) people are upset. Don't let loyalty blind people :) You're right, it wasn't on PC...I was thinking of The Syndicate for some reason when I thought of that. 

7 hours ago, manh_and_cheese said:

Just a heads up: EA has given me a 24 hour IP ban just because I complained about the service I received when I filed a ticket for Fuse and compared them to my previous ticket about Army of Two. Looks like they really want to cover up the surprise shutdown.

WOW all of this cuz of a game server that they can bring it back easily just WOW.

8 hours ago, manh_and_cheese said:

Just a heads up: EA has given me a 24 hour IP ban just because I complained about the service I received when I filed a ticket for Fuse and compared them to my previous ticket about Army of Two. Looks like they really want to cover up the surprise shutdown.

That is crazy. I never knew or cared about the game yet seeing them do this makes me panic for other EA games I have on my list. Time to REALLY get to stepping with the older ones.

Seriously, fuck EA.

...Electronic Assholes

16 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I can tell you in the xbox forums (TA) people are upset. Don't let loyalty blind people :) You're right, it wasn't on PC...I was thinking of The Syndicate for some reason when I thought of that. 

Send them "how to send a complaint to BBB" also, I'm sure they will support the idea. *there was a spelling mistake here, "sent"; I didn't send xbox dudes the form, since I don't go to their forums*

And map difficulty is crazy. You can luck out, but even with 4 players it's not that easy. It's hard as it is with 2 active ones.

Edited by Samurai_SNAAAKE
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Sent them "how to send a complaint to BBB" also, I'm sure they will support the idea.

And map difficulty is crazy. You can luck out, but even with 4 players it's not that easy. It's hard as it is with 2 active ones.

Dang!

7 hours ago, Hysteria said:

@akdkiller how many maps have you stared.? Am just afraid about difficultly !

I finished a map when the server was working and another with a friend who helped me in split screen. The problem is that leaving a control without use is not only literally impossible due to its difficulty but also that you need to do it in 5 stars which you have a time limit to do it. 

4 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

I finished a map when the server was working and another with a friend who helped me in split screen. The problem is that leaving a control without use is not only literally impossible due to its difficulty but also that you need to do it in 5 stars which you have a time limit to do it. 

Then I have to use my friend ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

Do you really think EA will bring the server back? & by the way they got my complain ( EA )

We can only hope, but chances are slim. Those guys seem to think we are in the wrong, remember. Like we did something wrong, while they are totally in the right. I don't think opening servers for 30 days will cost them millions, but they think about cost first, people second.

1 minute ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

We can only hope, but chances are slim. Those guys seem to think we are in the wrong, remember. Like we did something wrong, while they are totally in the right. I don't think opening servers for 30 days will cost them millions, but they think about cost first, people second.

The cost of the server isn’t even that much I myself can pay for it ! & I swear on my soul if they allow that I would do it .

I feel that they take it as if you are wrong & I am right , $itch this is business nothing personal , I don’t know you & you don’t know me & that’s your duty .

I am furious do your job or leave it to someone else ! Or fix it & leave the payment on me .