NFS Prestige Gold Race Medals Made Easy PS5

BrandedBerserk

1 minute ago, grimydawg___ said:

8/10 still isn't easy.  May be easier, though.  Need for Speed wasn't too bad.  I'd just have to tune the car a bit for adjustments.  That's the key really.

True but if drifts were out of the picture this would be a 5/10 max with boost glitch. While adjustments to your car is key, I still think the requirements themselves are just extremely tight and shaving off those few seconds or milliseconds to get gold can be an excruciating push. The very first race took me 10 hours to get gold and that was mainly me trying to push for a second or two off the clock, the randomly spawning ai certainly didn't help make that process any smoother than it should have been. The next few were easier but still spent at least two hours to get down and thats without infinite boost of course. 

I was the one that posted about this a while ago. Most of the events still aren’t made “easy” however, as Berserk mentioned. As I said in my post this bug also causes issues mainly in lengthy drift events or races (On The Dream Team) where the unlimited boost is inconsistent (it becomes limited again sometimes). The worst thing is that the bad connection errors actually prevent drift score from counting whenever they appear. This is most annoying on Mental Block which took me 13 hours to gold back then, even with this boost bug because of things like the error preventing combos from being counted. So yeah it’s a great help but it’s not a free ticket as Berserk said

Edit: I forgot to mention that drift events seem to be more sensitive to touching walls when the bug is active as well. If you so much as scratch a wall the combos dies

Edited by damienjablonski
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Now we only need a way to deal with those fucking drift events and then this awful mode will be toasted.

This glitch helps slightly with drifts as well but they aren't made easy like the race events, still quite hard. I've been playing other games lately but I did manage four gold drift medals in a good amount of time. Believe it or not but I think prestige is fun when you aren't getting fucked by traffic and spawning cars. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

This glitch helps slightly with drifts as well but they aren't made easy like the race events, still quite hard. I've been playing other games lately but I did manage four gold drift medals in a good amount of time. Believe it or not but I think prestige is fun when you aren't getting fucked by traffic and spawning cars. 

eh, that's the problem in fact: the traffic that deliberately stops in the middle of the road, the AI that constantly tries to crush you, the fact that the AI has infinite boost, etc. So, so, so, awful, what they were thinking when they made this?