Best way to get no trespassing trophy?

Don't put claymores around the corners of doors or stairs. We've been doing that for years and it becomes something an experienced roamer just checks for now.

The best place to throw people off is at the top of stairs, straight on but a little further back. Dont let the lasers be seen from the bottom of the stairs. I do this a lot on bank when attacking CEO. They will check the top of the stairs from the bottom for a laser and if they dont see it, they will pre-aim towards stocks and be too occupied with that than checking the very top of the stairs and by then its too late.

I chose my example on bank because I thought it would be a little easier to explain but it works on most places, I also use this at the top of the stairs in astro on Villa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarioMan200 said:

I haven't gotten any claymore kills in my 60 hours of siege. Trying to place in a very well hidden spot is so hard almost no one falls for it because of the laser that just sticks out so much. Does anyone have any advice or tips to getting claymore kills?

If you're playing Ranked (or Bomb mode on Quick Match) you should pick an operator that's good for planting the bomb that can also bring the defuser. Ace is a great example for this, as he was given a claymore in a recent patch. Use him to breach open hard walls, try to get a plant down, and use your claymore for hopefully a free kill.

A lot of guides may say to use Thermite, but his claymore was recently changed to Smoke Grenades, which were taken from Ace, therefore making Ace the best choice for this trophy (provided you own him of course).

If you don't have Ace, try to play anyone you own with a claymore and try to work as a team to get the defuser down. You don't even need to be the one planting, but if you defend the planter, you can easily sneak a claymore in once its set down.

1 hour ago, MarioMan200 said:

I haven't gotten any claymore kills in my 60 hours of siege. Trying to place in a very well hidden spot is so hard almost no one falls for it because of the laser that just sticks out so much. Does anyone have any advice or tips to getting claymore kills?

Down an enemy and then claymore him it counts.

• 2 weeks later...