If your reflexes suck, like mine...

The hurdles are NOT RNG. They are always the same distance from the starting line. You can in theory map out the hurdles and either rely on muscle memory or watch the distance counter instead.

Also, the D-pad from the start screen is a level select. The 8000 ft trophy requires you make it to about the half-way point from level 5 to level 6, but once you get that (assuming you don't make it to 6) you can hold up on the D-pad and start from level 4. Then you can practice just the 2 levels instead of all 6.

Dunno who needed this, but here you go. (I'm not gonna map out the hurdles, someone else can do that lol)

• Like 2

Yeah relying on muscle memory is your best bet if you have bad reflexes. Its just the same jumps only gradually gets faster. Levels 4 and 5 are pretty much the same speed. so the first 3 jumps are quick then a slight delay for jumps 4 and 5 but be ready for jump 6 (double hurdle) because comes up quick, and that same pattern repeats itself. 7,8,and 9 are quick 10 and 11 have the slight delay, be ready for 12 (double hurdle) you're home free. 

On 6/7/2021 at 0:09 AM, yxqxi said:

Damn sorry, are the levels maybe rng? Someone else I know tried it and said it worked.

It works! This was my bad! I was holding X once the game started letting me move. But if you hold X from the moment you load in, even when the game is saying “ready?” the timing is perfect. My bad, and thanks for the tip!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...