Servers might be dead (dead for good)

Varhur

I was trying to get in a game with friend to finish the game, but on all modes, it keeps searching endlesly, until it slaps you with "failed to find match", despite both of us searching for the same map in the same mode. Not even canceling the search works sometimes, so you're forced to either quit the game or wait until it slaps you with an error. The only thing that works at this moment is buying stuff like extending weapon renting with the MP's.

Edited by Varhur
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, WaseWalayse said:

It happened yesterday but only on Outpost, 2 hours later it matched me and my partner just fine. Today we got the same problem - we search for the same map and getting a timeout afterr 3mins.

Apparently mostly Downtown map works

Could you check if that holds true today? It feels extremely bad when my last few trophies are about 80-90% done and then servers commit die.

Also if anyone knows any e-mails of devs or their social accounts, could you all leave them here? I only know of their Twitter and it's last activity so far was during the server shutdown announcement.

Edited by Varhur

By checking at the latest trophy achievers the last person got a trophy over a day ago so the game probably still experiencing issues. I'm pretty sure servers are on because in-game shutdown notice (on R3) with a little delay loads correctly. It's a matchmaking problem for sure. I'll try my luck with searching between 9 - 11pm (we share the same timezone) and let you know

• Like 1

I never care about free games that much since some of them will have issues with the server , honestly I have warfram back in the day of PS4 launched cuz Games at the time were a few & I got 100% & Games of glory that one I picked it myself since I wanna break the percentage of my trophy cabinet, I had an issue with the game once & that issue stayed for 2 months & a half after it worked & that was my chance to get 100% . After Games of glory I never download a free game & I Won’t . 

Edited by Hysteria

On 12/06/2021 at 6:10 AM, CallanGWProx said:

Servers are down again haven’t been able to find a destruction or death match game in the last 2 hours

Servers are still down.

Did they fix itself "alone" or there is a support we can try to contact?