I seem to have been suspended from room matches

Earlier today I was boosting almost finished with the room matches trophies. For some reason halfway through the boosting session I'd get stuck on the loading screen forever and had no choice but to exit out the game and create a new room. It happened maybe 3 or 4 times and now I can't choose the room matches option. It appears to be some kind of suspension due to exiting out mid match too many times. Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea how long the ban will last for?

Yup you probably did, it wouldn't let you match up with the psn you were boosting with. It stays as - and no countdown then you get kicked lol. Someone told me that happens and you get perma unable to get matched up with either psn on other ps4 after it got that ban from room matches. 

The same thing happened to me yesterday after boosting Room Matches for a little while. I thought it may have been due to a sudden spike in active players (PS Plus, you know?) ceasing this part of the game from functioning but only temporarily but I messaged my boosting partner at that time and he said there were no big enough issues he could spot. Closing and restarting the game immediately after didn't fix the issue either but it did so after I took a 5 or 6 hour break from my PS4.

Such a stupid way to recieve a server ban, assuming this does happen on purpose. There's no way to report players in-game, no EULA message pop-up to accept/decline upon starting the game for the first time, no way to tell if server moderation (if any) is carried out using inaccurate anti-cheat software or done manually by staff and if it's Sony's role or Sega's to moderate the VF5 servers. So, what's really going on here?

Perhaps you are being banned/reported because you aren't playing the game properly, or maybe because you're playing too often?

It's Sega's fault though for making the trophies like this. They were asking for players to boost the game and not play properly.

• Like 4

It's temporary like some people have mentioned before.

When the game is loading a match, one of the tips warns about it "Too many disconnects may result in a temporary ban" or something like that. It was pretty clear to me. Funny enough, this tip only appeared once, even after doing all the ranked matches