Jump to content

this game is bad (also unobtainable soon)


Ich1994-1994

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Does anyone know why I can't see any challenges in the game? Been trying for days

If the challenges being sent to you can't be accessed in game try accepting them through the messaging app instead. I've had a couple people that needed to do that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

If the challenges being sent to you can't be accessed in game try accepting them through the messaging app instead. I've had a couple people that needed to do that.

When I do that I get an error "Cannot be downloaded " or something like that. I only saw challenges once but I couldn't interact with them, then they disappeared. I got new ones sent to me but none can be seen since then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

When I do that I get an error "Cannot be downloaded " or something like that. I only saw challenges once but I couldn't interact with them, then they disappeared. I got new ones sent to me but none can be seen since then. 

Have you tried redownloading the game / getting challenges from someone else?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Have you tried redownloading the game / getting challenges from someone else?

Yes I did redownload the game countless times, I will try again tomorrow but with my alt account sending the challenge from the second vita instead of my friend. I'm honestly out of ideas lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

maybe the challange must be better than your own time on that level?

I haven't played the game yet, just tried ti get the challenge to work. My friend got it done that way. I already saw the challenges once but couldn't start them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay now I got challenges to show up but I can't interact with them? When I press on it nothing happens wtf. This is driving me crazy lol

 

 

Also for anyone having problems with getting the challenges when doing the vita trick, I found the solution:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...