Does the Little Big Planet 2 Extra Edition offer all the Dlcs?

Leebearty

29 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

It was. And a few people have reported in other threads that the codes are now expired

Yes, which is just stupid, because I can’t remember hearing of any other PS code that has expired (even long after the supposed expiration date). 

Not to mention the fact that Sony isn’t willing to pay to re-license dlc for their own first party titles (at least in most regions) is just...very cheap of them. If they didn’t want to pay to keep the license for expensive dlc properties (anything owned by Disney is going to be ridiculously expensive, and DC is probably only slightly cheaper) they shouldn’t have included it in the first place, IMO. 

To OP: unless you’re willing to buy the dlc from another region (AFAIK The Muppets is only available in Asia, not sure about the DC Comics pack) AND a second copy of the game from the same region (apparently hard to find physically) the 100% for the first two LBP games are virtually unobtainable unless you already have access to the delisted dlc. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Yes, which is just stupid, because I can’t remember hearing of any other PS code that has expired (even long after the supposed expiration date). 

This definitely isn’t the only game with a voucher code that expires. It’s fairly standard practice.

34 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

This definitely isn’t the only game with a voucher code that expires. It’s fairly standard practice.

Okay, tbh, I have no experience with this myself. I’ve just heard others say that for PS games they bought new, even if the codes said they were expired they either A: still worked or B: Sony would honor them if you contacted support. I know a couple new PS4 games I’ve bought have a code expiration date of around 2199 (which obviously won’t expire in my lifetime). 

Also for this game, the box apparently said the codes expired in 2017, but they worked up until 2020. It’s odd. Maybe it had something to do with the digital extra edition being delisted? 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

15 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

No.

It includes the Cross Controller Pack, Move Pack and Muppets Pack but does not include the DC comics pack.

Also I believe it was a download code rather then on disc for the Muppets pack.

How much I hate it when they don't put every single DLC onto the disc or don't release an updated disc version. 

Having some on the disc and some in code form is just as annoying ?

Thank you everyone. 

As a separate (but somewhat related) heads up, the LBP servers have been suffering from a lot of issues recently. If you’re looking at things from a completionist perspective you may want to also wait until those are sorted before deciding if this is one you want to add to your list

• Like 2