Jump to content

Braclets/swords/shields point of no return


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know exactly where in the point of the game were you need to have all swords, shields, and bracelets by? I’ve been buying everything up until the castle in the sky area.  I just finished a castle in the sky area, and the one merchant with that really expensive bracelet disappeared. Will that return? Thank you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Does anyone know exactly where in the point of the game were you need to have all swords, shields, and bracelets by? I’ve been buying everything up until the castle in the sky area.  I just finished a castle in the sky area, and the one merchant with that really expensive bracelet disappeared. Will that return? Thank you 

He returns with more stuff. I believe I went to him just before the final dungeon. At that point I save-stated to buy his expensive sword, shield and bracelet.They were very expensive so I could only afford one at a time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JoniP said:

He returns with more stuff. I believe I went to him just before the final dungeon. At that point I save-stated to buy his expensive sword, shield and bracelet.They were very expensive so I could only afford one at a time.

Yes, you were right- thank you ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

Can you get the All Swords/Shields/Bracelets trophies in the first run of the game, or do they also require the "debug" equipment from the Magic Merchant in a 2nd run?

You can get all in the first run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Is there a list of all equipment and preresiquites to unlock them for purchase?

Not that I am aware of. What I did, was every time you had the option to go to a new dungeon- I waited and replayed the previous levels until I made sure I had anough gold to buy everything BEFORE moving on. The only thing that scared me- was the one merchant with the camel warns you he is going to "get out of there" and does. Thought I missed it- but he comes back at the end of the game. Just buy things as you go along and you should have no problems. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Not that I am aware of. What I did, was every time you had the option to go to a new dungeon- I waited and replayed the previous levels until I made sure I had anough gold to buy everything BEFORE moving on. The only thing that scared me- was the one merchant with the camel warns you he is going to "get out of there" and does. Thought I missed it- but he comes back at the end of the game. Just buy things as you go along and you should have no problems. 

I'm gonna have to dona second playthrough with the debug thing. Gold gets maxed to 99999 with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've missed one or two bracelets and I restarted the game -.- now I'm on the first ice cave, gladly I've found the magic merchant so I can go fast right to the endgame. 

I'm only missing this trophy and the 777 one! Great game tho... localization sucks (poorly translated)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, elhaym1709 said:

I've missed one or two bracelets and I restarted the game -.- now I'm on the first ice cave, gladly I've found the magic merchant so I can go fast right to the endgame. 

I'm only missing this trophy and the 777 one! Great game tho... localization sucks (poorly translated)

Yep, why I'm just waiting for a complete list of equipment before I start again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...