Hi, everyone!

PecosPower

First of all, thanks to the devs for creating such an amazing and well-designed service. 

PS4 is actually my first PlayStation and also my first console. I've always been a PC gamer, but a couple of years ago my wife showed me her childhood games, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot trilogies. We emulated the original versions on PC, then the remasters came out, so I finally picked up a PS4. 

Long story short, the console experience took some time to get used to, but at the end I found out that I actually enjoy it more. 

This is my second PSN account. At one point I became really interested in trophies, but at that moment my profile was already quite a mess, so I started fresh. 

I'm also building a small collection and buy everything for this account on discs, if such option is available.

Right now I have only three platinums. Looking forward to 100% everything I have in my profile before starting anything else. The only exception is Chivalry 2, which is coming out tomorrow, going to play the hell out of this game.

Well, I guess, this is it. Thank you for reading, and sorry for possible mistakes, as I'm not a native speaker. Really glad to become a part of this community.

• Like 4

Hey buddy! Welcome. Good luck platinum in Red Dead 2 and Overwatch; those will be hard. See you in threads out there! :P