The Peterson Trophy (play over 50 hours)

GoonerLukeThe

I don't have my saved data from when I first played fifa 09 all those years ago, I must have racked up some hours but it's annoying because I'm back to 0 again. I'm looking to get this trophy (play for over 50 hours) anyone have any tips, btw I don't really fancy playing the games, just want to be able to leave my controller and let it play itself

anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Edited by LukeTheGooner

2 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Maybe a 2-player couch co-op match. Set time at 90 minutes and just let it run. 

You may to rubberband X or push some buttons with free kicks, penalties, corners or throw ins.

most you can get is 20 minute halves, and for some reason when you play against another player it doesn't count towards the minutes

33 minutes ago, ConAir said:

It's been a while since I played this one. I can't think of anything else besides playing the game right now.

I've found a technique that works but it's annoying, pretty much play on be a pro vs the computer, set the halfs to 20 minutes and just leave the game standing, because everyone else will continue to play and all I need to do is press for the second half and then a rematch

It works out that you need to do this 75 times all together

I might do this a few times every day while I'm watching tv, will take ages but eventually it should pop

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I've found a technique that works but it's annoying, pretty much play on be a pro vs the computer, set the halfs to 20 minutes and just leave the game standing, because everyone else will continue to play and all I need to do is press for the second half and then a rematch

It works out that you need to do this 75 times all together

I might do this a few times every day while I'm watching tv, will take ages but eventually it should pop

Glad you found a way. I did something similar with the 24 hours Create Mode within LittleBigPlanet. 

1 minute ago, ConAir said:

Glad you found a way. I did something similar with the 24 hours Create Mode within LittleBigPlanet. 

probably take months tbh, doing it every so often when I can be bothered, this and the scoring a free kick trophy is all I need for the plat so It should be worth it

• Like 1

@ConAir I have a better plan that could possible work which would make it so much easier, basically the same as my earlier post but with a turbo controller instead (sure I could find a cheap ps3 turbo controller) and just set it to constantly press the x button, this would work but only if the first option for when it goes to half time is "resume match" and then the first option for when the game finishes is "rematch" if so then it would be one continous cycle without me having to do anything. I'm going to have a quick check to see if they are the first option, fingers crossed :)

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

From what I've tested doing a Pro match it lasted at least 1hr every time due to lots of replays. Which means doing it in that would take 75hrs not including setup and loading. 

I found it much faster in Exhibition, what you do is choose a good team like Barca against a bad one like Accrington in League 2. Then put a rubber band around R2, X and O. If you don't have a band then you can change the controls, I changed X-O to L1-R1 and just stuck some cardboard down side to hold them down. 

Doing this will knock about 12 sometimes 15min off every game. Also from what I've played the score is always 0-2, so if you're wanting Frequent Flyer as well you can just score 3 quick goals and leave it. Don't do Frequent Flyer with 2 controllers like I did it doesn't work ?