Can someone make me a signature?

PIECREAM-4-U

I want a signature and I'd like it to look professional. I have nothing to offer other than a thank you after you make it and send it to me.

I know there's going to be a lot of people lining up to make me signatures and that's OK may the best man or woman WIN!

32 minutes ago, Dan-lives-here said:

I'm sorry if I sound rude but none of these are good enough. 

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but if you want to reap the benefits of someone else's talents:

1. Don't insult them by asking them to work for free.

2. Don't further insult them by trying to pit them against one another in competition for your approval.

3. Don't even further insult them, by suggesting your unpaid use of their final product is a 'prize' to be won.

Instead, why not find one of the many talented artists on the site with a signature you like, reach out to them and make contact, confirm they are the artist, or if not, get the details of who is, present them a suitable scope of work / set of design parameters, and agree upon a suitable fee for their services?

• Like 3

Just now, Helyx said:

I'm not, no. 

But when I want something, and don't know how to do it myself, I either learn how, or understand that if I can't, asking someone more talented than me to do it for free is gauche.

5 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Can people make it for me too? 

Plz get your own thread. I really need a signature block on my posts and you're destroying my chances of this happening. Do u know the effect this has had on me? Gosh.

25 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'm not, no. 

But when I want something, and don't know how to do it myself, I either learn how, or understand that if I can't, asking someone more talented than me to do it for free is gauche.

You're welcome to have your opinion but I believe it's wrong.

My friend said I should give some details about what I want to make it easier for any artists reading this to give inspiration and to let their artistic juices flow:

I'm a big tom hanks fan from mission impossible so I'm thinking maybe I could have some explosion clouds and then tom hanks face from mission impossible where the wind is in his hair and it's snowing.

my favourite scene from mission impossible is where they go from the helicopter and then they're skiing down the mountain having a battle. So with that said I'd like a snow effect and I want the explosions to be in 4k resolution and I'd like a few different ones. With Tom hanks and the snow In the front. I'd also like my name on it I realise Dan lives here is a little long so it can be abbreviated to Dan.

If anyone else has any other queries let me know.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shxrpay said:

I don't get why someone wouldn't accept this, I might change my name to Dan-Lives-Here aswell just so I can use this masterpiece of a signature.

It's a good start. But I want a snow effect. If you change your name you must PayPal me a royalty fee.