I Want This Game Badly On PS4/PS5

Kazduin

Yeah ... i'm not against a GTA 4 remastered ... but .. you know ... i'm more for a GTA 6 ^^

GTA 5 is out since 2013 on PS3, we got a PS4 version, now a PS5 version is coming ... ok cool !

But 10 years between 2 new games is too much >.<

So stop giving us a better version of old games, and please make new ones more often as it used to be on PS1/PS2 ^^

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Yeah ... i'm not against a GTA 4 remastered ... but .. you know ... i'm more for a GTA 6 ^^

GTA 5 is out since 2013 on PS3, we got a PS4 version, now a PS5 version is coming ... ok cool !

So stop giving us a better version of old games, and please make new ones more often as it used to be on PS1/PS2 ^^

GTA 6 is a given but years away at this point. They gave all the other GTA games as well as L.A Noire releases in some form on PS4 and Rockstar is massive. If they released the game with it’s DLCs and cut the multiplayer and prettied it up a little it would sell like hotcakes. GTA IV was fun and one of my favorite games but it ran like hot garbage on the PS3 and 360 and the PC port was abysmal. The game running at 60 fps upscaled and possibly prettied up would be great. The Series X runs the game at 60 fps through backwards compatibility and it makes me jealous :(

8 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

GTAIV was such a brilliant game. It’s my second favourite in the series after San Andreas. Three Leaf Clover is probably my favourite mission out of the entire series! 

I love that mission! I overall just loved the characters more and thought the story was great. I thought the trio was brilliant for the DLCs and it was cool how they incorporated all that together. I know the story and driving mechanics are polarizing to some but from someone who played these games throughout my childhood and watched the series evolve I felt like the direction GTA IV took was natural. The first time I saw that game my jaw dropped because I was still playing San Andreas. Truly the generational leap from PS2 to PS3 will never be felt again.

Also the physics I love them so much!  

Edited by Kazduin
  • Like 3

I really want a remaster for this game as it's my favourite.

I actually want Rockstar to make new games but GTA 4 is an exception as that is the best game they've ever made, remember take-two did say more remasters of older games are coming and they wanted newer fans to experience it so hopefully that's a hint? Still strange nothing was said for the 10th anniversary, take-two and Rockstar really should acknowledge this master piece more and push it out to more people to enjoy.

• Like 2

For whatever reason, I played through GTAIV probably a dozen times over the years.  I guess I enjoyed it a lot.  I'd definitely be interested in a remastered playthrough for old times sake, I think the game is a bit rough around the edges performance-wise on the PS3 (and most other platforms).  A game that'd really benefit from the boost, good candidate for a remaster.

EDIT: Seeing as how the game didn't really run great on any platform (including a very dicey PC port)... I wonder if it's just a bit too much work for Rockstar to invest in fixing it up.  4K and 60fps with improved bells and whistles would probably be the expectation for a PS3 gen game.

Edited by Dreakon13

4 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I miss the ps2 days of a gta every fews years. Gta 5 seemed ages after gta 4 but i cant see a gta 6 for another 5 to 10 years (maybe backend of the ps5 era), which is sad to say. 

But theres only 1 mayjor reason for this, and that is the success of gta online

9 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I really want a remaster for this game as it's my favourite.

I actually want Rockstar to make new games but GTA 4 is an exception as that is the best game they've ever made, remember take-two did say more remasters of older games are coming and they wanted newer fans to experience it so hopefully that's a hint? Still strange nothing was said for the 10th anniversary, take-two and Rockstar really should acknowledge this master piece more and push it out to more people to enjoy.

There was that leaked Amazon listing for GTA IV Complete Edition but everyone is saying it’s most likely fake.

There is also the former-Rockstar developer who put screenshots of a remastered/updated Liberty City on his Linked-In profile as an example of his work and then quickly removed them when game journalists and others started pointing it out. Unfortunately people think they just ported Liberty City to GTA Online but I hope they’re wrong. :(

5 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I miss the ps2 days of a gta every fews years. Gta 5 seemed ages after gta 4 but i cant see a gta 6 for another 5 to 10 years (maybe backend of the ps5 era), which is sad to say. 

But theres only 1 mayjor reason for this, and that is the success of gta online

Those games are still great and a blast to play again if you don’t mind the graphics. I just platinumed GTA III and I’m doing Vice City right now. I think the trilogy for PS4 is on sale still. I picked it up cheap!

Edited by Kazduin

56 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I remember the controls being clunky but yes, a proper PS5 remake would be fun, lots of fond memories.  Of course, I’d much rather have GTA VI but...

Yes I agree the driving could be difficult at times for sure as well as the shooting but once you got used to driving you could do some wacky stunts

I definitely wouldn't mind a GTA IV remaster, that game was so much fun back then.

Chances are if they ever release it one day, it will be a PS3 half assed port, like how the rest of the older Rockstar games have been so far.

Edited by Ninjise
  • Like 3

one of the best gta's ever made, with an epic storyline and extremely immersive atmosphere and a memorable multiplayer. i played thousands of hours in my teens, if this game ever comes to next-gen a multiplayer should be implemented for sure, otherwise it would be a waste without one.

I don't remember the driving mechanics being as bad or difficult as people say, I loved online racing and free mode madness. I've recently seen a trending on Youtube, as a tribute. and many people still play online through alternative platforms and websites.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:48 PM, GraniteSnake said:

GTAIV was such a brilliant game. It’s my second favourite in the series after San Andreas. Three Leaf Clover is probably my favourite mission out of the entire series! 

“SH*T MICHAEL! SAINT F*CKING MICHAEL!” Thats real raw emotion right there gotta love it!

• Like 2

On 6/7/2021 at 9:47 AM, Kazduin said:

There was that leaked Amazon listing for GTA IV Complete Edition but everyone is saying it’s most likely fake.

You'll be happy to know then, that take-two (rockstar parent company) has 6 remasters planned for sometime in the next two years.  Very good chance of some of those being red dead redemption, gta4, and/or a gta trilogy

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This Game needs a re-release.

It‘s really about time to do it!

Instead we get another GTA Trilogy version..

With removing the Multiplayer, the platinum would become to easy imo and almost everyone would have it.

Also the Multiplayer was like 40% of the GTA 4 experience on the PS3.

I really hope, if it‘s coming one Day, that the Multiplayer part will be in it.

They removed it on the PC version, i hope they won‘t do it on a re-release. 

• Like 3