Woodzy_5

Point Guard

20 posts in this topic

hey I was wondering what your number of assists was when your trophy popped? I'm sitting on 1560 atm still with no trophy and it's getting quite annoying now 

thank

5 minutes ago, Crash_nv said:

1200-1300

thanks dude!

Dang bit more than 1k lol, game is bad at keeping track of #'s

44 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

Dang bit more than 1k lol, game is bad at keeping track of #'s

your not wrong lol i knew it was going to pop eventually but just how long was it going to take 

Mine was 1,062 I believe. It wasn't long after crossing a thousand. The ball catches was about 1,040 as well.

14 minutes ago, Jakedude1006 said:

Mine was 1,062 I believe. It wasn't long after crossing a thousand. The ball catches was about 1,040 as well.

you got very lucky lol 

Yeah, this is similar to some of the other trophies where if a session was bugged, it wouldn't count them. The more you played in the first few days after release, the more you may need to get to get it to pop. Mine unlocked around 1150.

I might be blind where are you seeing # of assists at?

Edit: NVM its in my career contracts I guess I don't get assists too often I am at 561 lol

Edited by Zjinn

Hi, I'm currently at 1450 assist ko but not trophy yet. How many assist you had when unlock its?

Did you play the free trial at all? I played up to level 20 or so on that and a lot of my progress in there, including trophies, never updated. My trophies unlocked shortly after the 1k's however.

On 7/17/2021 at 4:51 AM, X-Colluz_01 said:

Unlocked at 1.900 assist after reistall game and play for an hour

I tried reinstalling, I was probably at about 1800 when I did. I am now over 2000 and nothing yet. 

36 minutes ago, TrophyAD said:

I’m at 2000+ atm still no trophy! Any help? I play on the ps5

I'm close to 3000 and I've done over 1000 on both PS4 and ps5 if that helps guess the issues this game has 🙄

I'm at 1835 I'm about to uninstall this game and never touch it or support it's developer again absolutely rediculious that this hasn't been fixed or the developer hadn't offered to fix it, I know with fall guys if you emailed them and showed proof that you've done the requirement they would force unlock the trophy.

8 hours ago, Skrilus said:

I'm at 1835 I'm about to uninstall this game and never touch it or support it's developer again absolutely rediculious that this hasn't been fixed or the developer hadn't offered to fix it, I know with fall guys if you emailed them and showed proof that you've done the requirement they would force unlock the trophy.

To add to you , ROCKET ARENA (another ea originals arena game) Dev team adressed the buggy trophies a month after release and fixed it after a few updates. 

This is ridiculous , I'm 3 trophies away from plat and 2 of them are bugged. Who know if the daily contracts trophy is bugged as well 😞

I just got mine at around 1300 so not far off the number compared to a lot of people on here. It's obviously random when awarded. I just went into games with the sole purpose of spamming passes for assists. Sadly like every trophy in this game, it's just a matter of keeping going and hoping for the best.