Intermission DLC trophy Thoughts

Since the previous one got deleted since it looks similair to the PS4 list. What about the DLC trophies XD.

Very exited to play FF7 remake for the first time. I waited until reintegrade released so that I can get the best experience and also the intermission DLC.

The DLC seems to be quite in-line with how the main list structures.

• Like 1

The way SE announced this, they announced it less of DLC and more as a standalone game, so now I'm pretty confused why it's considered DLC now. I remember this precisely in a Q&A they did when everyone was getting pissed off because of it being PS5 only.

45 minutes ago, Tothoro said:

I'm not a big fan of duplicate lists/stacks and I've already completed the PS4 base game so I do wish INTERmission was its own list (or that there was a PS4 version of INTERmission). C'est la vie.

That said, it seems relatively straightforward. Beat the game on hard, nab the collectibles, do some new bosses, and what looks to be a new version of Whack-A-Box. Looking forward to it.

Yeah definitely disappointed with the amount of, stacks, 3 at this stage, Squares usually pretty good with not having multiple stacks, XV and XV related games are the only other examples I can think of of their games that do

Defeat Pride and Joy 0.5... what gauntlet from hell precedes this one?

I like the call back to Fort Condor side quest in the original game. Don't mind stacks if they are not excessive. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I will wait @DaveMcDamage's post about these new trophies.

It begins again ?

Harsh but I'm sure I will be whining again too. ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I like the call back to Fort Condor side quest in the original game. Don't mind stacks if they are not excessive. 

Harsh but I'm sure I will be whining again too. 1f606.png

Hey, he stuck it out and platted the game when most would have given up. 

I respect the heck out of that.

• Like 1

Looks like 2 or 3 chapters at most.

It's kinda sad to see Fort Condor trophies. I mean, I like Fort Condor and all on the original game, even though it's clunky but judging by the trophies, seems like a ton of time is going to be based around that mini game.

Also feels like a bit of a dick move not having this DLC come out on PS4 at the same time. I mean, they are literally just not releasing it on PS4 out of exclusivity.

Imagine having a platform exclusive on your own platform...

Also this just confirms that part 2 is many years away because they've been working on this DLC instead. Still, I guess at least we have a bit more FF7 remake content, even if it is just in dribs and drabs. Imagine if you bought the deluxe edition on PS4 and all you got is some shitty summons that you'll never use and yet this DLC exists and you can't play it.

Edited by enaysoft

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The list makes me a bit concerned about the amount of content. I think I read it's $20, so I'm expecting 10+ hrs for that price tag.

I think the only way you’re going to get 10 hours out of it is if the side content (Fort Condor, VR Missions, etc) are particularly meaty. Seems incredibly unlikely to me that the story content is anywhere close to 10 hours.

Just excited to play this game through again, and get a fun bit of DLC, expecting between 10-15 hours to get all of these trophies, and for $20, I'm more than fine with that. Imagine complaining this isn't worth it, and realizing the new pokemon snap game was $60 for 6 hours of content lmao

12 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Hopefully a gauntlet that includes Choco & Moogle Mog and Ramuh this time around lmao. I've always wondered why they never included the former in the PS4 version.

Edited by Lance_87

41 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Hopefully a gauntlet that includes Choco & Moogle Mog and Ramuh this time around lmao. I've always wondered why they never included the former in the PS4 version.

I think they just wanted the most iconic ones for part 1, I'm sure in subsequent parts we will get some of the others. I do wonder if Yuffie will get any summons for the DLC. 

8 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Persona 5 is also a bad Game overall compared to dq11 or ff 7 remake ask sony.

Yes, I will ask sony for advise on rpg's :P

1 hour ago, AMKrishnan said:

I do agree that the trophy list icon should say Intergrade though.

I would like if that artwork with cloud was the trophy icon.  this indeed seems kinda lazy.