"Kill All Men" and the endings

So for the endings, I should do the "Shura" ending first, and using the save method, load back and do the 3 other endings ? At what point should I back up my save data ? Also wouldn't I not get the "Kill All Men" trophies since technically I didn't kill the bosses exclusive to the "Shura" ending ? Please let me know ! Thank you !

40 minutes ago, koohpaTV said:

So for the endings, I should do the "Shura" ending first, and using the save method, load back and do the 3 other endings ? At what point should I back up my save data ? Also wouldn't I not get the "Kill All Men" trophies since technically I didn't kill the bosses exclusive to the "Shura" ending ? Please let me know ! Thank you !

You do the 3 other endings (Dragon's Homecoming, Purification & Immortal Severance) using backup saves then you do Shura ending in NG+. Otherwise you won't get the trophy (Man Without Equal) for killing all bosses.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, koohpaTV said:

Sweet thank you so much. May I ask why it works doing it in this order ?

If you reload a save before Shura ending which you have to do if you wan't to continue, that save won't have the 2 bosses tied to Shura ending as killed. But reloading 3 times to get the 3 other ending doesnt matter since it's the same boss and you reload the saves after you killed him and not before and after that you just go into NG+.

So kill all bosses except Shura bosses and do the 3 endings. Then start NG+ and get Shura ending but backup save before you do shura ending since you need enough Lapiz Lazuli to upgrade everything. And you can't get enough Lapiz Lazuli before Shura so you are forced to back up before the Shura fight or otherwise you will have to start NG++ to get enough. So after Shura and you loaded your back up save you are forced to choose Break the iron code again so the rest of the map opens up.

It's all kinda confusing (i was confused as heck about how to get all endings) but after a while you get the hang of how it will work.

This video shows how to get all endings. Just remember to do Shura last in NG+

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

If you reload a save before Shura ending which you have to do if you wan't to continue, that save won't have the 2 bosses tied to Shura ending as killed. But reloading 3 times to get the 3 other ending doesnt matter since it's the same boss and you reload the saves after you killed him and not before.

So kill all bosses except Shura bosses and do the 3 endings. Then start NG and get Shura ending but backup save before you do shura ending since you need enough Lapiz Lazuli to upgrade everything. And you can't do that before Shura sp you are forced toback up before the Shura fight or otherwise you will have to start NG++.

It's all kinda confusing but after a while you get the hang of how it will work.

This video shows how to get all endings. Just remember to do Shura last in NG+

Thank you so much for the answer ! I get it now !! Appreciate it so much :)

• Like 1