Bestiary trophies glitched?

I waited to speak to the Hunter until I was finished with everything except the last boss, it unlocked my 80% first, then 50%, then 20%. After I killed the final boss it popped 100%.

Does your backup have the final boss killed already?

Backed up save just before the final boss, wasn't sure if you could continue post game for a 100% file so i'll try that and see if I have any luck.

Edit - Can confirm this works thanks a bunch for the tip ☺️

Edited by THE_R0GUEN1NJA

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13.9.2021 at 9:15 PM, TheArtfulDimond said:

This was glitched for me too. I contacted the devs on Twitter and they said a fix is coming in the next patch

Hey man, stumbled over your post. Planning to do this soon, any updates about the status? Cheers

Edited by DavySuicide

8 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

Hey man, stumbled over your post. Planning to do this soon, any updates about the status? Cheers

Still no patch. Game was last updated was 8/11. Their last tweet about a patch was 9/3. I'm still sitting at 94% completion.  They told me in a dm they were aware of the specific bug and working to fix it. they're a very small studio so I'm bout sure on a time table. They said 16% of the people on here got the platinum with (I'm assuming) no problem, so maybe it'll work out for you. Cheers back atcha.

• 2 months later...
On 08/06/2021 at 8:02 AM, SajoAtine said:

I waited to speak to the Hunter until I was finished with everything except the last boss, it unlocked my 80% first, then 50%, then 20%. After I killed the final boss it popped 100%.

Does your backup have the final boss killed already?

This worked for me too. I didn't need to reload my backup save, i visited the Hunter after i completed the game and then the trophies for the 20, 50 & 80% all popped straight away

• 1 month later...

Today patch 1.04 came out for Astalon (Switch version also got the new update).  The update is the same across all platforms AND this update WILL be included on the LimitedRunGames PS4 disc and Switch cart  ? 

In addition to New Game+ and some quality of life changes, it fixed a ton of bugs including the Beast Knight trophy sometimes bugging out.  You can read the full patch notes here:  phxNscZ.png  

Edited by drlight66

• 7 months later...