No PS4's left :(

Mystvayne

I pre-ordered mine back in June, but failed to get it this year anyhow since I messed up my pre-order :P Had ordered an extra controller and didn't separate the shipments. Since they had no extra controllers to sell at the store I ordered from, they didn't send me my PS4 (they had the extra controllers a day after letting me know though, so fun fun). Finland may be getting new shipments in January (so they said), so I'll wait for that when checking around today for these non-preorder copies (they sold out from every store that got them, though my brother was at one store before they stocked their PS4s - he didn't feel like waiting) didn't work out.

You can still get it without pre-ordering -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS4-bundle-7-games-and-4-remotes-NEW-IN-BOX-IN-HAND-WITH-RECEIPT-/151177737612?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2332e5358c#ht_462wt_1323

Listed above is a better bundle than the systems I sold; I didn't include games and got the same price this guy is asking for last week.

The good news is there are not a lot of games out for it, with (in my opinion) absolutely no "must haves". That has drived the auction price down to diddly squat.

That being said, whats the big deal? There aren't any great games out yet that aren't already on PS3?

If you were shocked then you seriously did not think it through well enough. You want to get it before christmas. Preorder. Simple

Wow that was a bit harsh. You obviously didn't read my post very well did you. I was not shocked at the fact they were sold out, in fact I fully expected that. Was is shocking is that most of the people who pre-ordered won't be getting their's either before Xmas. When you pre-order you expect to get the product on or near the release date not several months later. I'm guessing most people pre-ordered so they would have it by Xmas so there is going to be a lot of disappointed people out there, and for your information I do have a pre-order myself but I still won't be getting it until next year.

So you say if I want one before Xmas it's as simple as pre-ordering? You obviously didn't think that through well enough did you?

Wow that was a bit harsh. You obviously didn't read my post very well did you. I was not shocked at the fact they were sold out, in fact I fully expected that. Was is shocking is that most of the people who pre-ordered won't be getting their's either before Xmas. When you pre-order you expect to get the product on or near the release date not several months later. I'm guessing most people pre-ordered so they would have it by Xmas so there is going to be a lot of disappointed people out there, and for your information I do have a pre-order myself but I still won't be getting it until next year.

So you say if I want one before Xmas it's as simple as pre-ordering? You obviously didn't think that through well enough did you?

Sure i did. Preorded within the first few days available. Wasnt attacking you or anything. But if you want it, look at past trends and preorder right away...

Sure i did. Preorded within the first few days available. Wasnt attacking you or anything. But if you want it, look at past trends and preorder right away...

My point is that even those who pre-ordered as soon as possible still aren't getting them. Keep in mind I am talking about New Zealand here and the fact that Sony has restricted shipments to us most likely so orders in other countries can be filled. We have basically been pushed to the bottom of the heap so having a pre-order means nothing.

I'm finding it slightly hard to stop the urge to go out and buy one, never mind looking where to buy one lol :(.

I remember when the ps3 was released, walked into a game shop asked If they had any and boom straight to the till :). I thought that would have been sold out as one of my mates pre-ordered it and I didn't, rather surprised they had some tbh...