What a surprise game!!!

delfierro006

This game was a huge surprise for me, wow...myself and the woman im dating are loving this game. Moreover, guys I recommend its sort of like cartoonish, dark souls like and attachment to characters come included..pull the trigger on this game if anyone is thinking about it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 24/11/2021 at 5:51 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey man - wanted to mention - I started this (finally!), the other day, and am enjoying quite a bit, so big ups on the recommendation 1f44d.png

Good to hear you enjoyed it buddy...myself pass it 4 times and added video in youtube hehehhehe....add me on playstation my username is : delfierro006 . 

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Hey guys. I’m loving this game also. Any tips on which god I should attempt the 5 parries on? None of them seem ideal but for me, the  tongue guy seems probably the easiest.

I did it against the spider boss - was actually one of the early trophies I got, as I lucked out and got a warrior with the increased parry timing window ability right from the start, which makes this much easier to achieve

Edited by DrBloodmoney

11 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I did it against the spider boss - was actually one of the early trophies I got, as I lucked out and got a warrior with the increased parry timing window ability right from the start, which makes this much easier to achieve

wth !!!! really , the pig is alot easier, I give u props though if u did it with the spider. ;0). 

Edited by delfierro006

32 minutes ago, delfierro006 said:

wth !!!! really , the pig is alot easier. I need to make the video , jesus.

I actually found the Pig God a little more difficult to parry - I couldn’t get the timing down well, I think because he has a much larger range of movement. 

Because the Spider is always stationary when doing his main attacks, and they have so much range, I found it a bit easier, since you don’t really need to worry about position, it’s just a matter of watching for the attack broadcast, and hitting the timing right.

(obviously, that was also made much easier to do by having a warrior with the ability that makes parry timing looser though!)

I ended up doing it against the big tongue guy. Especially his tongue swipe attacks were really easy for me to parry. I would just run away if he wound up for a punch then get ready for another tongue. When he does the horizontal swing he always follows it up with a second one so if you can get the timing down there’s two guaranteed.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

I ended up doing it against the big tongue guy. Especially his tongue swipe attacks were really easy for me to parry. I would just run away if he wound up for a punch then get ready for another tongue. When he does the horizontal swing he always follows it up with a second one so if you can get the timing down there’s two guaranteed.

oh ok cool man.

• 1 year later...
On 08/06/2021 at 9:57 AM, delfierro006 said:

This game was a huge surprise for me, wow...pull the trigger on this game if anyone is thinking about it.

The premise was good. This game reminds me of Titan Souls where you also move on a map and fight different bosses. However, the parts before them, the ones with regular enemies are utterly boring. The monsters' AI is dumb, there's almost no loot, apart from occasional items and scrolls with unnecessary info, no NPCs, no breakable objects and the camera is archaic. Every dungeon has the same type of enemies, just with some different skins. =/ Even button mashers would beat them very easily. No strategy required whatsoever.

The boss fights are more interesting on the other hand but since the trophies connected to them are highly missable whenever you're replaying the dungeons it gets more and more repetitive. It's one of those games that the player shouldn't have high expectations for. Not bad but nothing extraordinary either. More like an indie title and not worth the price it sits at.

Edited by The-Smiths-85