delfierro006

What a surprise game!!!

12 posts in this topic

This game was a huge surprise for me, wow...myself and the woman im dating are loving this game. Moreover, guys I recommend its sort of like cartoonish, dark souls like and attachment to characters come included..pull the trigger on this game if anyone is thinking about it.

3 minutes ago, delfierro006 said:

s sort of like cartoonish, dark souls

caught my attention with this - checked out some gameplay and colour me interested....

....added to the wishlist - good shout! 👍

On 6/8/2021 at 3:01 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

caught my attention with this - checked out some gameplay and colour me interested....

....added to the wishlist - good shout! 1f44d.png

Yeah man.... you wont regret it.

On 10/06/2021 at 4:35 PM, delfierro006 said:

Yeah man.... you wont regret it.

Hey man - wanted to mention - I started this (finally!), the other day, and am enjoying quite a bit, so big ups on the recommendation 👍

On 24/11/2021 at 5:51 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey man - wanted to mention - I started this (finally!), the other day, and am enjoying quite a bit, so big ups on the recommendation 1f44d.png

Good to hear you enjoyed it buddy...myself pass it 4 times and added video in youtube hehehhehe....add me on playstation my username is : delfierro006 . 

Hey guys. I’m loving this game also. Any tips on which god I should attempt the 5 parries on? None of them seem ideal but for me, the  tongue guy seems probably the easiest.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa

Hey, glad you are enjoying the game... to do the parry do it against the pig / forgot his name. Im a try to do a video and post it here to help you.

I just did the video. hoping it will help you out. ;0)

Edited by delfierro006

19 hours ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Hey guys. I’m loving this game also. Any tips on which god I should attempt the 5 parries on? None of them seem ideal but for me, the  tongue guy seems probably the easiest.

I did it against the spider boss - was actually one of the early trophies I got, as I lucked out and got a warrior with the increased parry timing window ability right from the start, which makes this much easier to achieve

Edited by DrBloodmoney

11 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I did it against the spider boss - was actually one of the early trophies I got, as I lucked out and got a warrior with the increased parry timing window ability right from the start, which makes this much easier to achieve

wth !!!! really , the pig is alot easier, I give u props though if u did it with the spider. ;0). 

Edited by delfierro006

32 minutes ago, delfierro006 said:

wth !!!! really , the pig is alot easier. I need to make the video , jesus.

I actually found the Pig God a little more difficult to parry - I couldn’t get the timing down well, I think because he has a much larger range of movement. 

Because the Spider is always stationary when doing his main attacks, and they have so much range, I found it a bit easier, since you don’t really need to worry about position, it’s just a matter of watching for the attack broadcast, and hitting the timing right.

(obviously, that was also made much easier to do by having a warrior with the ability that makes parry timing looser though!)

I ended up doing it against the big tongue guy. Especially his tongue swipe attacks were really easy for me to parry. I would just run away if he wound up for a punch then get ready for another tongue. When he does the horizontal swing he always follows it up with a second one so if you can get the timing down there’s two guaranteed.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa

3 hours ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

I ended up doing it against the big tongue guy. Especially his tongue swipe attacks were really easy for me to parry. I would just run away if he wound up for a punch then get ready for another tongue. When he does the horizontal swing he always follows it up with a second one so if you can get the timing down there’s two guaranteed.

oh ok cool man.