3 quick questions about how free this platnuim is

T-Bone_Al3rb

12 minutes ago, T-Bone_Al3rb said:

1. are there any trophies that simply cant be unlocked without paying?

2.are the dlcs free or paid?

3. do you need ps plus to play this game?

The Game is free and the DLCs are free. You don't have to pay for a single Trophy but you will need hundreds of hours for the Platinum. With real money you can speed things up a bit and save time.

I don't know if you need PS Plus, but free to play games can usually be played without a PS Plus membership.

Edited by Sikutai

Hey, Sikutai already answered your questions, so I'll just add some extra info. 

1. You need about 200-300 hours to reach the platinum (this time is kind relative, because if when you start the game you already know how some systems work, it will save you maybe literaly 50-100 hours, but after all it's still a high time consuming game.

About the 100%, It's probably takes more 80-100 hours if you go objectively.

2. A lot of content that is associated with DLCs and updates is paid for, but they are just items and not the DLC itself, DLCs are free like the game.

3. No you dont need Psn Plus to play it.

On 13/06/2021 at 7:11 AM, GuilhermeFr__ said:

Hey, Sikutai already answered your questions, so I'll just add some extra info. 

1. You need about 200-300 hours to reach the platinum (this time is kind relative, because if when you start the game you already know how some systems work, it will save you maybe literaly 50-100 hours, but after all it's still a high time consuming game.

About the 100%, It's probably takes more 80-100 hours if you go objectively.

Would you have some examples of what to and what not to do to make the platinum faster? Like those systems you mentionned.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I'm so sorry about the delay in the reply, I'm super focused rn to achieve geode mastery 100.

The systems I mentioned are basically every thing that give you mastery points.

For example: 

There are 4 professions in the game, each one of them gives you a lot of mastery while you try to achieve the max lvl. They are Ring crafting, Rune crafting, Gardening (the most boring and time consuming) and Crystallogy. Each one of these professions have a bench where you craft unique items. (You don't need to craft them if you don't want, you can find them in the trove and geode hubs, and clubs).

Dragons, they gives you a lot of mastery too, each dragon gives you 250-375 mastery points, they are very time consuming to craft, because of dragon coins, it's a resource that you can just earn every hour and farming it sucks, but just don't waste it if you pretend to create some dragon.

The best way to earn mastery, upgrading classes lvl. Each lvl you up will give 15 mastery points, and lvl 20 and 30 gives you a special amount, I remember that lvl 30 gives you about 200 mastery points. (Just warning that you just have 1 class in the begging and another free class to claim in the store, you must craft the another classes on the chaos core bench).

So, making a quick math, excluding the vanguardian class that is super hard to craft, if you upgrade each of the another 15 classes to lvl 20 you will earn about 60 mastery lvls!

The geode is a great way to get mastery too, it's another map and have another hub. You will have a complete tutorial when you start exploring the caves to know how to play there. And the crystallogy bench is there, you will need to farm some resources there to max this profession. 

Delves, Mounts, allies, tomes and Shadow tower. All this is very simple to understand, you have mounts and allies from delves in the delve sector in the hub, and a lot of mounts, allies, tomes, sails, ships and other things on the shadow tower bench, in shadow tower map.  (You must farm a lot in delves to earn unique weekly resources like lunar and titan souls, and earn shadow caches, plants for the delve bench, inert geode, and every ore and plants resources from geode, all this is used in the shadow tower and delve workbenches).

Tomes, fishing, sails, ships, and another things. You can find this items on shadow tower and some another places too.

Fishing gives you a lot of mastery if you find every fish and craft every boot allies, ships, sails, and other things on the ship from drowned world spawn, you will earn about 12-18 mastery lvls. 

Don't forget the bomber royale bench, it gives you a lot of mastery too!

This is just some examples from the systems I mentioned, I hope this ones that I remembered helps! Bye.

Edited by GuilhermeFr__
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 04/07/2021 at 4:09 PM, GuilhermeFr__ said:

Sure, I'm so sorry about the delay in the reply, I'm super focused rn to achieve geode mastery 100.

And I’m late to thank you for all the good advices, so thanks! Not sure I’ll get to it soon enough but when I do, I’ll be sure to keep everything you said in mind.

• Like 1