Plat difficulty

I was thinking of starting Peacewalker and I have some questions that I cant find answers to;

Should this game pose any problems to someone who has the Big Boss emblem from MGS4 and has 100% completed MGS5? I have a bit of Metal Gear Fever at the moment and it occurred to me that I have never played peace walker. I'm not really sure how the whole multiplayer co op stuff works does it make it easier / does it change boss health or anything like that? Also how actively do people play co-op / multi etc

I'm tempted to go in blind but I'd hate to do 90% and figure out the online is dead

• Like 1

Platinum in Peace Walker is in my opinion an easier version of Phantom Pain.

Online trophies are a matter of finding one person to leave the game with for half a day to earn points. You don't have to play online matches. I wasn't playing online at all. Just started series of DM and left PS3.

Edited by Kessarath
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

After my experience... is not hard. Big Boss Emblem in MSG4 was harder. But not impossible and MSG4 was just time since you have to play, at least, 8 times. And one run of 35 hours.

Here as well. If you are playing alone, or with a friend, from 0... it is just a matter of time. The problem is that there is a lot of farming. Soldiers, weapons, etc.

Difficulty 6/10. And, FROM scratch, at least 100 hours. 

The hardest platinum I had is Max Payne 3 and the 100% of Uncharted 3 on PS3. 

Edited by stiviwonderstif