The end of an era

OmegaRejectz

Well, for al those people who have been conplaining for years that this game has continued to get more trophies, you don’t have to complain anymore. The game has a second trophy list, so now if you never want to touch the game again you don’t have to.

3 trophies:

Whatever floats your Goat: Get in a boat and float with a Goat

wax on, wax off: apply and remove Wax from all the Copper blocks!!!

The Healing Power of Friendship:

Team up with an axolotl and win a fight

• Like 2

The PS4 version in particular has lost a lot of it's difficulty with the option of hosting a trophy world on a Realms server being just outside of what would normally be against the rules around here.

Either way I'm always down for some more Minecraft, hoping they'll put out a PS5 stack at some point.

1 minute ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I'm kinda confused by this tbh, does this mean the game now has two separate trophy lists? Don't think I've ever seen a game before that has more than one trophy list (aside from regional/platforms stacks of course, but that's different).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ALI_P19 said:

Another trophies DLC released I bet after 5-10 years the game will have over 200 trophies 

Its the first part of the cave update, second part is in december. New trophies every 6-12 month

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I'm kinda confused by this tbh, does this mean the game now has two separate trophy lists? Don't think I've ever seen a game before that has more than one trophy list (aside from regional/platforms stacks of course, but that's different).

Elder Scrolls Online Has seperate DLC list

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx
More to add
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

This trophies seem to be pretty easy, the hardest thing will be going to new chunks and then find the needed items and mobs

The Copper takes a LONG time… ;(

1 hour ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

The PS4 version in particular has lost a lot of it's difficulty with the option of hosting a trophy world on a Realms server being just outside of what would normally be against the rules around here.

Either way I'm always down for some more Minecraft, hoping they'll put out a PS5 stack at some point.

The trophy world will make this stupid Copper trophy a breeze.

1 hour ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Yup. Hitman 2 had this, Dead by Daylight has this, probably plenty more.

1 hour ago, Lt Lightning said:

The trophies are insanely easy, anyone with a brain cell could get them within like an hour or two of creating a world 

An hour or two? You sure?

The copper one takes 64+ hours.

you need the regular Copper, Cut Copper, Cut Copper Stairs & Cut Copper Slabs. Then you need to have them oxidize to each of the 3 stages. Which take like 27 hours each.

The fact you need to wax each one also means you cannot completely AFK…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

so will this list automatically end up in my profile or do i have to start the game to get it? i think we can just delete it because it should be a 0% list and deletable right? 

True.

You start the game the list updates, if you dont get the trophies for that list you can just delete it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

so will this list automatically end up in my profile or do i have to start the game to get it? i think we can just delete it because it should be a 0% list and deletable right? 

You have to start it for it to appear 

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

1 hour ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

Elder Scrolls Online Has seperate DLC list

55 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yup. Hitman 2 had this, Dead by Daylight has this, probably plenty more.

Weird, never knew this was a thing. Never had any games that do this until, well, Minecraft now I suppose, but I don't see myself playing it again any time soon (if ever) to sync the new trophy list (assuming I have to start the game up again to sync the new list, no clue how this works).

1 hour ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

platinum is 100% doable in the ps4 version. there is even a guy in the gaming sessions who has a world ready were you can get all trophies 

What about all of the minigames trophies?