This is weird

3 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

I was just watching the trailer on youtube and then I came here to see this.. it's a bit annoying to have a seperate list for it but I remember another game having to do that...It doesn't come to mind right now though

Train Sim World has 3 additional trophy lists on top of the base game.

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

So if I don't ever start Minecraft again, I won't ever have this list added to my profile?

I'm playing it regardless, but just curious.

you must start the game up to get the second list to appear, if you don't, you won't get it.

3 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I don't think so, it just hit the 128 trophy cap and didn't add more.

It's kind of weird, they had more dlc trophies past the 128 cap, but they threw them onto the Driveclub Bikes list, which itself was both an add on and a standalone game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VoltaTom said:

I don't think I've ever seen a base with 0 trophies before 1f914.png.

The base Minecraft must be 'full' with 13 DLC packs.

Plenty of games have separate lists, because Sony’s architecture is shit and PS4 games can only have a certain number of trophies.

For example Dead by Daylight on PS4 has two lists, whereas the PS5 version has them all in one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

I was just watching the trailer on youtube and then I came here to see this.. it's a bit annoying to have a seperate list for it but I remember another game having to do that...It doesn't come to mind right now though

Dead by Daylight

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I'm surprised at the reception to this so far. I am personally happy with it. I have played a lot of minecraft and will be happy to finally "retire" it and not have to worry about more DLCs.

damn I didn't think of the possibility of retiring minecraft lol. I was at 81% and thought there was no rush in completing it since they'll release more expansion trophies anyways, but I kinda wish I had finished it and retired it like you did

1 hour ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

damn I didn't think of the possibility of retiring minecraft lol. I was at 81% and thought there was no rush in completing it since they'll release more expansion trophies anyways, but I kinda wish I had finished it and retired it like you did

As long as you earn no trophies from the new list you can finish the first one and delete the second list since it is at 0%.

• Like 1