New Trophies - How to Get

I'm sorry. I was assuming everyone was using the "Creative Mode while in Survival" trick with command blocks by this point.

You should be able to find out how to do this via YouTube as there are several videos.

If not, just go to any water source that has squids. I'm 99% sure you can catch axolotls in an empty bucket as well. So, catch an axolotl, bring it near a squid, release it, and attack the squid after the axolotl has hit the squid once.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2021 at 5:04 PM, TheConsoleHero said:

Whatever Floats your Goat

Place a boat in the water (like in a river) and then place a goat nearby (like on the shore). Push the goat into the boat and board the board.

This trophy glitches on me in a good way, the way I got it was just by making a boat and place it on land, getting a goat into the boat and going into the boat and moving around for a bit. It popped for me. It might be a easier way for people to do it if they are having trouble with it. 

5 minutes ago, spookymanlego said:

This trophy glitches on me in a good way, the way I got it was just by making a boat and place it on land, getting a goat into the boat and going into the boat and moving around for a bit. It popped for me. It might be a easier way for people to do it if they are having trouble with it. 

Thanks. I edited my post to mention that it may be possible to get this trophy while on land.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 11:46 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

How long does it take for copper to naturally oxidize in this game. I have been sleeping through days and only one out of 12 pieces has gone to the first stage.

For the last stage it can take up to 100 some hours, or 60ish if you are lucky. Me and my friends just had some blocks oxidizing while we played the game, got it after 5 days of semi regular playing.

9 hours ago, sashchin said:

For the last stage it can take up to 100 some hours, or 60ish if you are lucky. Me and my friends just had some blocks oxidizing while we played the game, got it after 5 days of semi regular playing.

It takes about 5 hours. You need to separate the blocks by 4 spaces, it speeds up the oxidation process. If you group them together it takes much longer.

• Like 1