GT6 General Discussion

amebapiko

Firstly, I have to say in the passed few weeks my excitement has been increasing and I can't wait for the release! I will be getting it during Xmas so I will have it on the 25th. It being probably my all time favourite gaming franchise I'm very happy!

On another note the trophies seem somewhat easier, trophies for getting gold in all of each license, no trophy for 1000 cars, only a trophy for 100 etc, Haven’t analysed it in depth but it seems like an easier platinum, personal estimation being like a 5/10 difficulty with GT5 being 10/10. 

• Like 1

A little upsetting to see that the trophies are easier than GT5. I was hoping GT6 would follow suit with the same trophy difficulty as GT5. None the less, I am sure it's going to be a badass racing simulator!

If I really get into GT6 I think I'll get a wheel and maybe attempt the rest of my trophies in GT5

It would be nice if the plat was slightly easier like a 8 or 9/10 instead of 10/10.

But yes I agree! My favourite games series of all time.

I was thinking even if there was the "gold standard" there isn't the Vettel challenge and you can B-spec the endurance races, so it's significantly easier since there isn't even that trophy.

The platinum trophy seems easier to achieve for common mortals, I like that.

Nice Tokocold!

• Like 2

I think this is far away from being an easy Platinum. Just look at the "Three of a Kind"-Trophy. I mean, a laptime with three same Digits after the Decimal Point will appear automatically, if you play much and regularly. But it has to be a Lap Record. So getting that Trophy will be incredibly difficult, because getting such a Laptime hasn't got to do anything with Driving Skills. You will need pure Luck.

I think this is far away from being an easy Platinum. Just look at the "Three of a Kind"-Trophy. I mean, a laptime with three same Digits after the Decimal Point will appear automatically, if you play much and regularly. But it has to be a Lap Record. So getting that Trophy will be incredibly difficult, because getting such a Laptime hasn't got to do anything with Driving Skills. You will need pure Luck.

Pretty simple if you have a easy circuit like the motegi ring and use a car that you can apply the accelerator 100% all the way round - identical laps.

I think you missunderstood that Trophy. What you need are not identical Laps. You need a Laptime, where all three Digits after the Decimal Point are the same (For example 1:34.222 or 1:34.111). Like I said you should get such a Time when playing regularly. What makes it very difficult though is, that, at the same Time, this Time has to be a Lap Record.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

I think you missunderstood that Trophy. What you need are not identical Laps. You need a Laptime, where all three Digits after the Decimal Point are the same (For example 1:34.222 or 1:34.111). Like I said you should get such a Time when playing regularly. What makes it very difficult though is, that, at the same Time, this Time has to be a Lap Record.

I was reading the trophy above but this is obviously just a luck based trophy that will come sooner or later, 19 owners and 40% of them already have the trophy.

i just wonder if you can transfer at least all your GT5 Premium cars, i already collect 94 of them, if so then that gold trophy will be mine in no time when i get my hands on GT6.

I believe Kaz stated that nothing from GT5 will transfer over to GT6. I really wouldn't like the cars to transfer anyway but it would be nice if they did a repeat of GT4 where if you had GT3 save data on your memory card you got some extra credits to start with. 

Parker

• Like 1

I believe Kaz stated that nothing from GT5 will transfer over to GT6. I really wouldn't like the cars to transfer anyway but it would be nice if they did a repeat of GT4 where if you had GT3 save data on your memory card you got some extra credits to start with. 

Parker

I never knew about the money from GT3 going into GT4, I probably used another memory card and I was 8 years old at the time so I wouldn't have known lol :lol:

I never knew about the money from GT3 going into GT4, I probably used another memory card and I was 8 years old at the time so I wouldn't have known lol :lol:

I think it was 100,000 credits which is definitely nice to have at the beginning of a GT game. From what I've read though, money doesn't seem to be hard to come by in GT6. 

Parker

Parker

that sucks to hear, but, aw well.

i was planning to save some space on my HDD by deleting GT5 installing data when i get GT6.

Did you import from Asia.? just wondering though..  :hmm: 

I'll be getting the same. Since my fave store had Marketed well on this piece of collectors Edition.

Aside from pure LOVE of Gran Turismo., that piece of metal, Nissan Skyline GTR was another buying factor that drawn me.  :facepalm:  :D 

Edited by xf22Razgriz