GT6 General Discussion

amebapiko

I'm still trying to fix the dead spot in the acceleration where when you're coming thru a corner and there is ZERO response when pushing down the accelerator as you hit the apex until you get on the straight...

Does anybody know if this a top tier transmission issue, one of the "assists" needs to be turned off or changed or if this simply is a new flaw with the title that you just have to get over. It really is killing my driving times and won't let me power thru the corners like I'm used to doing...

8 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I'm still trying to fix the dead spot in the acceleration where when you're coming thru a corner and there is ZERO response when pushing down the accelerator as you hit the apex until you get on the straight...

Does anybody know if this a top tier transmission issue, one of the "assists" needs to be turned off or changed or if this simply is a new flaw with the title that you just have to get over. It really is killing my driving times and won't let me power thru the corners like I'm used to doing...

Haven't played this game for a long time but it sounds to me as though your traction control is up too high.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

Haven't played this game for a long time but it sounds to me as though your traction control is up too high.

I had it set at the regular "level 5" setting. I've stepped it down to level 3 and it seems better, but not completely right. I went down to level 2 and I started to spin out accelerating on the straights.

TY 4 the advice.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I had it set at the regular "level 5" setting. I've stepped it down to level 3 and it seems better, but not completely right. I went down to level 2 and I started to spin out accelerating on the straights.

TY 4 the advice.

Don't go full throttle out of the bend, if your using a controller feather the accelerator ( i.e tapping the x button to keep the revs up )until your nearly in a  straight line.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Any tips for platting this through the un-patched version (for easier licence gold) ?
Struggling with credits and dealing with PP limits (mistakenly investing in the wrong car only to find its not adequate for the championship)