Another List?

2 minutes ago, CodeRednuop said:

They introduced a cloud save feature so you can load your Platinum save from PS4, load it on PS5 and in theory....autopop. 

I know that, but I was talking about region stacks for the PS5 version

1 hour ago, CodeRednuop said:

They introduced a cloud save feature so you can load your Platinum save from PS4, load it on PS5 and in theory....autopop. 

But the question is; since FF7R on PS4 only hade one stack, can we pop all four stacks on PS5 with the same save?

Edited by grifteskymfning

10 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

But the question is; since FF7R on PS4 only hade one stack, can we pop all four stacks on PS5 with the same save?

I could see that happen. The PS4 version doesn't have multiple versions, right? So it depends on the PS5 version if it can load the PS4 save file, even if it's based from another region.

4 hours ago, GameyGiant said:

If i have the disc and the platinum on ps4 i can autopop all the versions, maybe 4-5 platinum :o

No, you can't.

I tried it, my PS4 version english FF7R save data not usable on chinese version. 

So i guess if you want to collect all the platinum, you have to play it multiple time.

19 minutes ago, immaxiboy5473 said:

No, you can't.

I tried it, my PS4 version english FF7R save data not usable on chinese version. 

Cloud saves work differently with regions than save files themselves.

You can’t use your PS4 FF7R English save file on the PS4 FF7R Chinese version since they have different CUSA codes. Some games, like Saints Row the Third, strip the CUSA code wrapper away though when uploading the save to the cloud, letting it be used in any region.

We won’t know for sure until someone tries this on PS5, not PS4.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackWidowHunter said:

Did the PS4 version have any stacks? I’m unsure if I have it in me to do more play throughs of this but I was curious seeing as how I’ve only ever seen the one list for it. 

The PS4 only got one trophy list, that's why I'm wondering why they decided to make multiple lists this time.

21 hours ago, CodeRednuop said:

Ignore me. I'm talking out my backside. Too much sun. 

profile photo,Mathiu from suikoden  all time classic rpg

how i wish for a remastered version of suikoden 1 and 2 with trophies 

but that will never happen unfortunately 

Edited by Squarevii87

6 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Is there any way to differentiate the lists (which region) like for PS4 games or is that not a thing for PS5 games (yet)? I clearly see the regions indicated for PS4 games when I search on this site, but not for FF VII

This has to be added manually by the Game Information Team, either by them finding out which regions the lists come from themselves, or by members letting them know in this thread:

It isn't something that this site can get automatically from PSN when we get the trophy list.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

This has to be added manually by the Game Information Team, either by them finding out which regions the lists come from themselves, or by members letting them know in this thread:

It isn't something that this site can get automatically from PSN when we get the trophy list.

Never knew about this. Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know if all of the PS4 region games of FFVIIR had English subtitles or if it was only “primarily” English speaking countries/regions? I want to try to cop an Asian copy in hopes it has English subtitles and a second trophy list. Sorry, I’m new to region stacking and trying to learn things on the fly. Have a good day/night everyone!

4 hours ago, CWill_Natsu97 said:

Does anyone know if all of the PS4 region games of FFVIIR had English subtitles or if it was only “primarily” English speaking countries/regions? I want to try to cop an Asian copy in hopes it has English subtitles and a second trophy list. Sorry, I’m new to region stacking and trying to learn things on the fly. Have a good day/night everyone!

The japanese version is playable in English. I think the chinese version has English audio, but no subs or menus.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 7:47 PM, CodeRednuop said:

Just curious, is it possible to do it the other way around in this game? I've got FF7R in the middle of the game on the PS4 version, and I wondered if I could do it the other way around so I jump to the superior PS5 version now, instead of having to do 1'5 playthroughs on the PS4 one to get the plat.

TL;DR: is it possible to auto-pop from PS5 to PS4?

Edited by OmiGaming_PS