Level 164 and no trophy

Woodzy_5

6 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

yeah that sucks big time dude hopefully they pop eventually lol 

got to the point now where i think they won't even fix it because at least 500 people are trying to still pop trophies lol.... keeps the game alive for longer

2 hours ago, Wheatlium said:

got to the point now where i think they won't even fix it because at least 500 people are trying to still pop trophies lol.... keeps the game alive for longer

We’re fixing things that are still issues! There’s a fix in an upcoming patch that addresses the remaining PS4/5 trophy issues.

Unfortunately the issues are affecting people that got started earlier a little more, since May 25th we fixed a bunch of issues. There’s still one remaining issue where completing the actions for too many trophies in one session (ones you’ve completed included) would cause issues with future trophy unlocks. That one’s being fixed in the patch hitting in the coming days!

16 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

We’re fixing things that are still issues! There’s a fix in an upcoming patch that addresses the remaining PS4/5 trophy issues.

Unfortunately the issues are affecting people that got started earlier a little more, since May 25th we fixed a bunch of issues. There’s still one remaining issue where completing the actions for too many trophies in one session (ones you’ve completed included) would cause issues with future trophy unlocks. That one’s being fixed in the patch hitting in the coming days!

Good to hear! I'm also having issues with Welcome To The Big Leagues & Fashionista. 

I'm sure I've completed the requirements as well as various Event trophies, Awesome game tho! 

1 hour ago, DangerSpice said:

any chance on the xp trophies being fixed aswell? like the 250k one not popping as I'm nearly 170 now and still no trophy 

5 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

@DangerSpice appreciate the response! I know me and @Woodzy_5 must be close to 100hours on the game now? so you can understand the pain and struggles haha! I know many other people on this platform are still having issues. 

But it's nice to know that you're still trying to solve these issues 

Edited by Wheatlium
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheatlium said:

@DangerSpice appreciate the response! I know me and @Woodzy_5 must be close to 100hours on the game now1f602.png so you can't understand the pain and struggles haha! I know many other people on this platform are still having issues. 

yeah I'm probably really close to the 100 hour mark now lol 

4 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

any chance on the xp trophies being fixed aswell? like the 250k one not popping as I'm nearly 170 now and still no trophy 

These are already (mostly) fixed -- Our tracking is counting progress toward the trophy, not the raw number, so you may need 275-300k for it to pop depending on how many of your sessions have been happening when it's glitched. Either way, glitched sessions were heavily reduced as of May 25th, and we think we've fixed the remaining issues with them as of the upcoming patch.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2021 at 3:33 AM, DangerSpice said:

These are already (mostly) fixed -- Our tracking is counting progress toward the trophy, not the raw number, so you may need 275-300k for it to pop depending on how many of your sessions have been happening when it's glitched. Either way, glitched sessions were heavily reduced as of May 25th, and we think we've fixed the remaining issues with them as of the upcoming patch.

any information on how far away that patch is mate? I'm waiting very patiently for it hoping it'll unlock my trophies ?

22 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

any information on how far away that patch is mate? I'm waiting very patiently for it hoping it'll unlock my trophies ?

Patch just hit today, but it's not retroactive for the majority of trophies, unfortunately.

It should have fixed up the last remaining trophy issue, so 100% of game sessions should track toward trophies, 100% of the time.

4 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Patch just hit today, but it's not retroactive for the majority of trophies, unfortunately.

It should have fixed up the last remaining trophy issue, so 100% of game sessions should track toward trophies, 100% of the time.

Nope nothing is patched i do today Earning Miles 2 times no trophy. I do this shit damm trophy over 100 Times! Please stop release unfinished games.

Game is in rough shape today high pings, bad matchmaking I'm either put into 1 v 3 or match thats literally 1 KO from being over. Or I am on team thats 3 v 1 and person instantly forfeits. Also kicked from matches all together.

Edited by Zjinn
added more info

49 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

Game is in rough shape today high pings, bad matchmaking I'm either put into 1 v 3 or match thats literally 1 KO from being over. Or I am on team thats 3 v 1 and person instantly forfeits. Also kicked from matches all together.

I’m pinging 100 every game now as opposed to 25-35 and seem to keep matching the same opponents each game

16 hours ago, Zjinn said:

15 hours ago, LFCIJake said:

I’m pinging 100 every game now as opposed to 25-35 and seem to keep matching the same opponents each game

We ended up rolling back a change on the back end yesterday evening, should have fixed the 2v3 stuff and ping issues.

17 hours ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

Nope nothing is patched i do today Earning Miles 2 times no trophy. I do this shit damm trophy over 100 Times! Please stop release unfinished games.

Can you send me your KO ID and a clip of you doing this and not popping? As far as I know there aren’t any remaining trophy issues, so I can log this as a bug.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2021 at 0:33 AM, Wheatlium said:

@DangerSpice appreciate the response! I know me and @Woodzy_5 must be close to 100hours on the game now1f602.png so you can understand the pain and struggles haha! I know many other people on this platform are still having issues. 

I finally just got the 100km ball form trophy and I'm nearly level 200 ? still no xp trophy though

@DangerSpice Are these patches live on Xbox? I’ve done the actions for many achievements like wreck em and garbage disposal but can’t get anything to unlock. 

I know this is for PS trophies but I saw you were active here. (I also play lots of PS games so don’t hate me everyone lol)

10 hours ago, tkbird said:

@DangerSpice Are these patches live on Xbox? I’ve done the actions for many achievements like wreck em and garbage disposal but can’t get anything to unlock. 

I know this is for PS trophies but I saw you were active here. (I also play lots of PS games so don’t hate me everyone lol)

Hm, I didn’t know there were still issues on Xbox. Are you playing the full version? Trophies (and achievements) don’t unlock on the free trial.

On 6/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, DangerSpice said:

We ended up rolling back a change on the back end yesterday evening, should have fixed the 2v3 stuff and ping issues.

Can you send me your KO ID and a clip of you doing this and not popping? As far as I know there aren’t any remaining trophy issues, so I can log this as a bug.

No i haven't q Video. The trophys for kills,Catches, playes dont pop too so the patch is useless for trophys. Will it ever patched or must we do play 20000 matches do 10000000 kill and assist and do single trophys 500 times that the shit bug trophys Finaly comes? Its funny to 400 crew contracts for the trophy when server still death?

2 hours ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

No i haven't q Video. The trophys for kills,Catches, playes dont pop too so the patch is useless for trophys. Will it ever patched or must we do play 20000 matches do 10000000 kill and assist and do single trophys 500 times that the shit bug trophys Finaly comes? Its funny to 400 crew contracts for the trophy when server still death?

If you can take a clip, that will help for the individual ones (like Earning Miles). For things like KOs, Catches, etc., those will pop later because it's not looking at your overall KOs, but rather the number of tracked KOs for sessions that are not bugged.

45 minutes ago, Woodzy_5 said:

finished for the night on level 203 and still no 250k xp trophy this is just getting ridiculous now 1f616.png

I'll look into this. Just confirming, you only play on PS4 or PS5? Nothing on other platforms?

Edited by DangerSpice