Level 164 and no trophy

Woodzy_5

4 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

If you can take a clip, that will help for the individual ones (like Earning Miles). For things like KOs, Catches, etc., those will pop later because it's not looking at your overall KOs, but rather the number of tracked KOs for sessions that are not bugged.

I'll look into this.

thanks mate I appreciate it ?? and I have only been playing on ps5 and that's it 

Edited by Woodzy_5

47 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

If you can take a clip, that will help for the individual ones (like Earning Miles). For things like KOs, Catches, etc., those will pop later because it's not looking at your overall KOs, but rather the number of tracked KOs for sessions that are not bugged.

I'll look into this. Just confirming, you only play on PS4 or PS5? Nothing on other platforms?

Absolutely ridiculous so we must do kill 2 000 000 and reach level 500 for the trophys because you will never patch it correctly?

ok I am out I dont play this game 900 hours

24 minutes ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

Absolutely ridiculous so we must do kill 2 000 000 and reach level 500 for the trophys because you will never patch it correctly?

ok I am out I dont play this game 900 hours

That’s not what I said. It didn’t track progress during bugged sessions, but it should only be 10-20% more than listed depending on how much you played in the first few days.

My 1000 assists trophy popped around 1125, my 5 MVPs popped on my 6th MVP, my 250k XP popped around 275k, etc.

I got the assist one last night around 1,030 so I only had like 30 that didn't get counted in first few days not too bad. Now if the game would give me a damn legendary glove and glasses that would be grand and bring in next event since I got the shaft on the first event cuz of bugged trophy lol

I also notice game doesn't like to track my contracts if I am in a game has really bad ping or I join mid match it wont count a single thing I noticed that today with my dailies today joined a game mid match literally did all what was required which was easy stuff like 5 assists, throw a team mate 3 times and just didn't count til I got into a match with normal ping. 

Edit: Yup same thing again today needed to be mvp I join mid match I get MVP don't count yet another bug of keeping track of things lol. High ping crap is getting ridiculous. 

Edited by Zjinn
added more

1 hour ago, DarckSephiroth said:

I'm on lvl 213 (silver 13) and have 1688 KO Assists on "Friends for Life" contract. No "Welcome to the Big Leagues" and "Point Guard" for me yet, I just need these 2 apart from 100 daily contracts and winning with a legendary glove, I don't know what to do.

just keep going mate you seem to have the same problem I do with xp for welcome to the big leagues. I'm about 217 or so and I dont have trophy yet either got in contact with the Devs about it and haven't heard anything back just yet. my assist trophy popped around 1600 and there is currently legendary gloves in the store 

1 hour ago, Woodzy_5 said:

just keep going mate you seem to have the same problem I do with xp for welcome to the big leagues. I'm about 217 or so and I dont have trophy yet either got in contact with the Devs about it and haven't heard anything back just yet. my assist trophy popped around 1600 and there is currently legendary gloves in the store 

I just got the legendary glasses yesterday I think, so no money for todays gloves, I'll get it some other time, I hope to get the trophies before I get the 100 daily contracts, I'm at 78, I hope this one pops with no problems. Best of luck for us my friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarckSephiroth said:

I just got the legendary glasses yesterday I think, so no money for todays gloves, I'll get it some other time, I hope to get the trophies before I get the 100 daily contracts, I'm at 78, I hope this one pops with no problems. Best of luck for us my friend.

You can buy holo bucks with heatwave event tickets if you wish

I played the game just on the ps5 up to this point, so I tried to download it on my ps4 pro to see if I could make the trophes pop playing on it, but the game just doesn't load, it loads forever on the "knockout city news" screen and it never gets into te game, did someone experience this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2021 at 0:57 PM, DangerSpice said:

That’s not what I said. It didn’t track progress during bugged sessions, but it should only be 10-20% more than listed depending on how much you played in the first few days.

My 1000 assists trophy popped around 1125, my 5 MVPs popped on my 6th MVP, my 250k XP popped around 275k, etc.

Any news on this??? I finally got the 250k trophie on around lvl 240, now my only problem is the 1000 ko assists, I've passed 2200 assists and no trophy.

• 2 weeks later...