Just got the game: Question time

DaveMcDamage

Looks like I'm screwed out of the true ending. Was peeping through the locked trophies that remain and noticed I still don't have the treasure demon capture and evolved team mates persona. I then looked up the trophy and it said Morgana should have reached level 10 by October 1st.... I'm now on October 30th and after looking into it further it seems you need to say certain things in order to unlock the true royal ending. I did ask this as my first question on here but meh.

Just gonna plough through the game now and watch the true ending on Youtube. 

Cheers for all the pointers and info from you lot. Much appreciated. 

19 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Looks like I'm screwed out of the true ending. Was peeping through the locked trophies that remain and noticed I still don't have the treasure demon capture and evolved team mates persona. I then looked up the trophy and it said Morgana should have reached level 10 by October 1st.... I'm now on October 30th and after looking into it further it seems you need to say certain things in order to unlock the true royal ending. I did ask this as my first question on here but meh.

If you’re still in October then I don’t think you’re locked out of the third semester yet…?

The key thing to get you into the new story is maxing out (Lv 9) one specific arcana, but you’ve got until mid-November to finalise that one.

14 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

I’m pretty sure Mona reaches rank 10 automatically and as long as reach rank 9 with the Counselor then you should unlock the true ending path as well.

On 7/7/2021 at 0:44 AM, Wild-Arms-R said:

I’m pretty sure Mona reaches rank 10 automatically and as long as reach rank 9 with the Counselor then you should unlock the true ending path as well.

Yeah I should be okay. I think I threw myself by googling how to do that specific trophy. I thought it would have popped when a team mate reaches10 and there persona changes but it seems that doesn't happen that way. 

Just beat Reaper. What a nightmare that was but very awesome. Almost threw in when I was down to just Joker but Haru used a skill which gave me health without hjaving to waste a turn to use health and then managed to revive the team. Hell of a slog of a fight though.

55 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Yeah I should be okay. I think I threw myself by googling how to do that specific trophy. I thought it would have popped when a team mate reaches10 and there persona changes but it seems that doesn't happen that way. 

Just beat Reaper. What a nightmare that was but very awesome. Almost threw in when I was down to just Joker but Haru used a skill which gave me health without hjaving to waste a turn to use health and then managed to revive the team. Hell of a slog of a fight though.

Yeah, the L10 evolutions aren’t what trigger that trophy’s requirements. Definitely a bit of a deceptive one…!

And good job on the Reaper! I avoided even trying to go for that fight until I was almost at the end of the game, so taking him down before you’ve finished the cruise ship is a great effort

4 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Yeah, the L10 evolutions aren’t what trigger that trophy’s requirements. Definitely a bit of a deceptive one…!

And good job on the Reaper! I avoided even trying to go for that fight until I was almost at the end of the game, so taking him down before you’ve finished the cruise ship is a great effort

Nah I did the cruise ship and then the next time you go into Mementos thats when I did it. 

Just trying to get that guardian fish now. As much as I love the speed of the reloads from the main menu, having to go back to the dash to restart this is a crapper. looked up a vid online and it suggests luring it as close as possible rather than letting it bite straight away. 

Aside from darts (baseball at a push) the mini games have been shite or pointless. To be honest though the games wow factor has gone for me. Not sure if its because the game is so huge or what, but I just want it done now. Ended up buying the GTA trilogy pack just so I can have some freedom for the next game I play. Might not play them on my completion account, but dunno yet. 

Figured out the fishing. A lot easier than what I was making it out to be. 

Just made a save at the final area before the last boss of what I assume is the original game before the Royal expansion or whatever kicks in after December. I got lucky the other night when using the network fusion and managed to get Satan and then did some persona grinding. Any recommendations for what Persona's are good to take into the final battle? If its a massive fight I can't be arsed having to go through it multiple times due to not having the right stuff.