No auto pop trophies

PoundofLife89-_-

57 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I already can confirm (after i got the platinum on ps4) that there is no auto pop trophies on ps5. You need to start from fresh. 

RIP

Just wondering, can you boost this or how did you win 100 times so fast? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SasquatchSaul said:

So 100 wins? 

How do people have 100 wins across 4 different objective maps already is beyond me. Game hasnt even been out for 24 hours.

People started earning trophies on June 3rd. As with every single game that comes out, some people get access well in advance of "release day" for all the same reasons stated every time someone posts a thread asking how people already have the trophies/platinum before release day.

1 hour ago, cometowner said:

gamers adore auto pop 

I don’t, I actually think it’s stupid. I would like to collect all trophies again in Rogue Company on PS5… but since those will auto-pop, I won’t even start it ?. Trophies are about achieving something. Just boosting acc lvl with auto pops is pointless imho.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Yokolobuna said:

I don’t, I actually think it’s stupid. I would like to collect all trophies again in Rogue Company on PS5… but since those will auto-pop, I won’t even start it 1f644.png. Trophies are about achieving something. Just boosting acc lvl with auto pops is pointless imho.

I like it from you me and u are anti auto pop

On 8.6.2021 at 9:39 PM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I already can confirm (after i got the platinum on ps4) that there is no auto pop trophies on ps5. You need to start from fresh. 

Maybe it will autopop when the ps4 list is online ?

The ingame rank does carry over. Atleast the wins should too. 

I really hope it will autopop. When you played the PS5 Version at 60 FPS, downgrading to the PS4 Version at 30 FPS is really annoying. 

• Like 1

On 9.6.2021 at 11:07 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Maybe it will autopop when the ps4 list is online 1f914.png

The ingame rank does carry over. Atleast the wins should too. 

I really hope it will autopop. When you played the PS5 Version at 60 FPS, downgrading to the PS4 Version at 30 FPS is really annoying. 

The PS 4 list is now live and there really is no autopop. This is actually standard nowadays and I am very disappointed. The developer really made a mistake. After playing the PS 5 version, the PS 4 version seems unplayable to me. Until today I didn't know how big the difference is between 30 and 60 FPS. Aiming on the PS 4 is much harder, the loading times are much longer and my PS 4 Pro is louder than a rocket taking off. I'm only going to platinum the PS 5 version.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sikutai said:

The PS 4 list is now live and there really is no autopop. This is actually standard nowadays and I am very disappointed. The developer really made a mistake. After playing the PS 5 version, the PS 4 version seems unplayable to me. Until today I didn't know how big the difference is between 30 and 60 FPS. Aiming on the PS 4 is much harder, the loading times are much longer and my PS 4 Pro is louder than a rocket taking off. I'm only going to platinum the PS 5 version.

Yeah and of course the ps4 version has to be the one with two stacks ?‍♂️Maybe there will atleast be an autopop between those two lists. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

good, im tired of these autopops, maybe this will curb the wave of them

Lol So you prefer to do the game two times in horrible 30 FPS instead of once in 60 FPS? 

If all versions had the same performance quality I wouldn't even complain. But the game is literally unplayable on PS4 once you've played the PS5 version. 

I don't get why they didn't make the ps4 version run in 60 FPS on PS5. It would easily be possible. 

• Like 3

Just now, Snickel said:

PLAY it as many times as you want.

Autopopping is nasty...

Again, it doesn't bother me that much that there is no auto pop but it's annoying as hell that the technically inferior version has to be the one with two stacks. 

I dislike the whole concept of region stacks in general since it forces me as a completionist of a series to play a game multiple times. Sure, sometimes it's nice if it's a really great game but mostly it's annoying. And in this case especially because of the bad performance. 

I would rather do the plat 3 times in 60 FPS than once in 30. But now I have to do it twice in 30.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Again, it doesn't bother me that much that there is no auto pop but it's annoying as hell that the technically inferior version has to be the one with two stacks. 

I dislike the whole concept of region stacks in general since it forces me as a completionist of a series to play a game multiple times. Sure, sometimes it's nice if it's a really great game but mostly it's annoying. And in this case especially because of the bad performance. 

I would rather do the plat 3 times in 60 FPS than once in 30. But now I have to do it twice in 30.

It is not worth discussing with these people, it saves time and energy. The two are known to be just out for arguments and the only thing they want is to create create a toxic atmosphere here and insult other players to collect Likes. The moderators know that. One should not pay attention to trolls

This is also a good example of what sometimes goes wrong here. Any members board threads with negative comments although they do not want to and cannot contribute anything to the actual topic. They are no help for other players.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1