CookiestMonsterr

Trophy World Open 24 Hour New Trophies

72 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Things i would like to know 

I dont know how to clone the copper blocks without them turning to wax I would have to stop time somehow and i dont know how to do that 

Is there anyway to clone mobs/particles with command blocks 

Updates to world

Beam Me Up automatically 

Moskstraumen automatically pop you have to be close by though 

Freight Station automatically 

Smelt Everything! automatically

Beaconator

All you have to do is place one beacon down 

Camouflage the mob head auto equip so you just have to kill the mob 

Great View From Up Here you dont have to move it just does it for you 

Cheating Death the totem auto equips so just press the button once 

Let it go! Is easier still Glitchy the best thing to do is to run around break the ice go in the water come out 

One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four all you have to do is place one pickle not four 

Echolocation you just feed one fish and you get it 

Top of the World pop when you place one scaffolding it pop 

We're being attacked! Press the button to get rid of the raid 

Sound the Alarm! You need to press the button to end the raid before you can do this 

Inception press left left right right there is a glitch where the left lever doesn't reset so sometime you have to break it 

Me Gold! All you have to do is take one heart of sea from the chest you dont need a map or anything 

Bee Our Guest all you have to do is collect the honey 

Total Beelocation all you have to do is break and place it down with the pick 

Cover me in debris auto equip the armor you will get the trophy 

Whatever floats your Goat the goat is already in the boat you just have to go in the boat no buttons need to be pressed 

The Healing Power of Friendship! The axolotl is always there just press the squid when he attacks 

Edited by CookiestMonsterr

Posted (edited)

The axolotl/squid trophy won't work for me - the button spawns squid for me but there are no axolotl down there at all, as opposed to the several that are in your video. Maybe someone killed them and they don't reset with a button press? I noticed half the sign is missing too so maybe that's why.

EDIT: Thanks for coming in and resetting it, means a lot. You're a legend, got them all (again) now!!

Edited by Creasy007

2 hours ago, CookiestMonsterr said:

Things i would like to know 

I dont know how to clone the copper blocks without them turning to wax I would have to stop time somehow and i dont know how to do that 

Is there anyway to clone mobs/particles with command blocks 

Updates to world

Beam Me Up automatically 

Moskstraumen automatically pop you have to be close by though 

Freight Station automatically 

Smelt Everything! automatically

Beaconator

All you have to do is place one beacon down 

Camouflage the mob head auto equip so you just have to kill the mob 

Great View From Up Here you dont have to move it just does it for you 

Cheating Death the totem auto equips so just press the button once 

Let it go! Is easier still Glitchy the best thing to do is to run around break the ice go in the water come out 

One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four all you have to do is place one pickle not four 

Echolocation you just feed one fish and you get it 

Top of the World pop when you place one scaffolding it pop 

We're being attacked! Press the button to get rid of the raid 

Sound the Alarm! You need to press the button to end the raid before you can do this 

Inception press left left right right there is a glitch where the left lever doesn't reset so sometime you have to break it 

Me Gold! All you have to do is take one heart of sea from the chest you dont need a map or anything 

Bee Our Guest all you have to do is collect the honey 

Total Beelocation all you have to do is break and place it down with the pick 

Cover me in debris auto equip the armor you will get the trophy 

Whatever floats your Goat the goat is already in the boat you just have to go in the boat no buttons need to be pressed 

The Healing Power of Friendship! The axolotl is always there just press the squid when he attacks 

Hello My friend, Great work you are doing there

And thanks for giving me credit on how you got the idea to make this new trophies layout and make them easier to obtain

Regarding the wax on trophy question, If any trophy layout is hard to copy from my realm trophy world, You can just ask me how i did it, I would love to teach you and even make you build it better than mine, Its not a competition no need to join my world from your alt account :) 

I saw your post that you are complaining that someone joining and kicking everyone from your world, I had this issue before in my world where someone kicks me also, I used a command block to kick everyone who is in creative in my world, Because the one who was kicking us was in creative by hack, and spawns an npc that kicks everyone

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Fill_Fill said:

Hello My friend, Great work you are doing there

And thanks for giving me credit on how you got the idea to make this new trophies layout and make them easier to obtain

Regarding the wax on trophy question, If any trophy layout is hard to copy from my realm trophy world, You can just ask me how i did it, I would love to teach you and even make you build it better than mine, Its not a competition no need to join my world from your alt account :) 

I saw your post that you are complaining that someone joining and kicking everyone from your world, I had this issue before in my world where someone kicks me also, I used a command block to kick everyone who is in creative in my world, Because the one who was kicking us was in creative by hack, and spawns an npc that kicks everyone

Oh hi Fill_Fill Do you have a discord where should i message you also about the alt thing i was lazy and i didnt change accounts i've tried to look up the issue with someone kicking people from the world but nothing comes up they keep changing name i would say its a bot but it sometimes joins at randoms times and a bot wouldnt do that really weird 

Edited by CookiestMonsterr

Posted (edited)

On 16/06/2021 at 0:38 PM, CookiestMonsterr said:

There's a bot that Keep joining and kicking everybody from the game and keep changing his name everytime he i kicked 

I'm having issues were I constantly disconnect, I got the goat and axatol one, but can't do the copper one as I lag out before

Edited by cbh114

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, cbh114 said:

I'm having issues were I constantly disconnect

Same here. That really pissed me off because game kept disconnected with server.

Edited by KristanWoodtail

On 18/06/2021 at 0:55 AM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Sorry i'm having bots problems right now for now you can join 2NFhUk6F4yg or https://realms.gg/2NFhUk6F4yg

Awesome trophy world, thank you very much!

On 6/17/2021 at 1:05 AM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Oh hi Fill_Fill Do you have a discord where should i message you 

Fill_Fill#8310

Okay, I don't know who caused all the mess because all the water flooded everywhere a little. This needs to be fixed.

I think someone or something is messed up in the world.... Because there are invisble walls and no clear way of actually entering anything.

Posted (edited)

No prompt is appearing for me to join the world?

Edited by Thornhorn7

Posted (edited)

I have no idea how to enter the expansion pack worlds. Do you press the orange button or something?

Meh, don't worry.  Managed to use some kind of cheat glitch and got these trophies through that.  Thanks. 

Edited by closertim

Posted (edited)

I fall into the water as soon as I join the world. Can't seem to get up to where the action is =\

I was able to get into this world: 2NFhUk6F4yg but the 'Oooh shiny" trophy is not achievable at the moment as the guy spawns inside the bricks.

Thank you for creating this world!

Edited by BIackgate

Update To World 
World Resets itself every 15 mins 
Artificial selection - All you have to do now is use carrots on them both

Archer - Creeper is one shot so just shoot him

When Pig Fly the drop is smaller 

Sniper Duel takes one shot now 

Thank you so much for this world. I just used it to get the 3 newest trophies and had no issues. You sir deserve a beer!

On 6/29/2021 at 11:16 AM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Update To World 

Good looking out man! The world is great, thank you! 

On 6/29/2021 at 4:16 PM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Update To World 

I've tried messaging you on Discord but it says your tag is wrong? As soon as I join, I keep getting disconnected 😔

On 05/07/2021 at 4:02 PM, Mattematics-94 said:

I've tried messaging you on Discord but it says your tag is wrong? As soon as I join, I keep getting disconnected 1f614.png

both things u mentioned happened to me as well

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the work that has been put into this, the world is absolutely incredible! My game doesn’t want to pop the newest three trophies but if they start working again I’ll absolutely use this world to pop them! Thank you for all the trophy hunters you have helped out!

EDIT: Ended up finally being able to pop the trophies, thank you so much for the help! @CookiestMonsterr You’re doing some great work 😁

Edited by Hoagie324