Don’t buy!

Seriously though. This game is ridiculous. I can appreciate a game that’s difficult, because it’s meant to be difficult, or a game that’s tricky to master. This however is just bad. The gameplay itself is shocking, you need precision for certain jumps but even then sometimes you’ll get “hit” despite the enemy being further away, stuff like that. Do not buy this game. I know a lot of people will have bought it for either an easy seeming plat, platformer, or both, especially as at the time of writing it’s 99p, but it’s really poorly made and to add to that the trophies are actually insane. Wish I’d looked into this game properly before buying. Only £1 and it feels like I’ve wasted a fortune. Cant not recommend this game enough, so so so many other platformers out there that work. Not happy

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Is it that hard? even with a guide?

It's only 59cents atm with ps plus....

Remind of good o kirby.

Guides aren’t helpful anymore, as they patched the game. While it might not have been bad in the first place (idk), they’ve made it so you have to do it all in one without damage or dying or whatever rather than just specific bosses or whatever it was previously. The game itself doesn’t work too well anyway so add to that the insane difficulty rise, it’s pain 

• Like 3

Just practice. The game isn't that broken as you say it is. At first, I thought some trophies were going to be an hell, but when I started replaying levels, I finished them easily under a minute or two without even taking damage. 

The hardest trophy is to kill the final boss without being hit because it's the only one that has an unpredictable move set. Everything else is child play.

It's a game with 5 levels, nothing spectacular compared to other NES or Master System games, but it's a quick platinum if you get used to the patterns of enemies and layout of the levels. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

How can it be this hard with such a high completion rate?

It used to be hugely easier 

So, after reading some replies and watching some videos, I’ve come back to this and I’m positive my game is bugged. The reason I was failing was no matter what height, or distance, it wasn’t high enough (as well as how far I pushed the stick/d-pad, or how long I held X). Deleted it and redownloaded, that is fixed, but now the swing function doesn’t work. Any tips? New save file maybe?

EDIT: while I can’t confirm how easy the game ends up, I can confirm after deleting it and the save files and reinstalling it seems to have been fixed. It’s not perfect, but it works. Still might be tricky but like I say, it works. 

Edited by Keidah
Responding to myself