How did people get all 3 trophies in under an hour? Let alone a handful of seconds?

You start a world in survival, and when in game enable cheats and change to creative, wait 10/20 seconds then close application, then go the same world, u can get trophies while in creative.

Works for every trophy except multiplayer ones if u dont have the 100% yet.

Got then in less then 3 min. (The new ones)

Edited by ChronoDimension
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 4:26 AM, Master_Mayhem_ said:

How do you find these online worlds to get trophies? Anybody know of any good ones for PS4/5 users?

apparently you're not allowed to use online worlds anymore, they were deemed cheating basically out of nowhere

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
Il 13/5/2022 alle 00:53, Lord_Selrahc ha dichiarato:

a quanto pare non ti è più permesso usare mondi online, sono stati considerati barare praticamente dal nulla

there is so much the glitch of the creative then trophies are made there

Edited by LordGrifis_IT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/05/2022 at 11:53 PM, Lord_Selrahc said:

... apparently you're not allowed to use online worlds anymore, they were deemed cheating basically out of nowhere...

This one is ridiculous... no different from boosting trophies so they might as well label that as cheating then.  Although I have nothing against folks going in realms, I still want to put a bit of effort when doing mine - so doing the command block-creative trick is my preferred choice to cheese up the trophies. 

This method literally throws any soft of difficulty out the window. Minecraft platinum, because of this is probably even 2/10... maybe 3/10 if we consider the online trophies to get 100%.

• Like 4