The Big Merry Cruise disappeared

Tweronion

Hello!
I'm almost finishing the Niaowu part of the game and, when I'm almost getting the boat to go to the final part, the Big Merry Cruise simply disappeared from the port. What happened?
I'm not really worried since I have a separated save many days before where I can go to the Big Merry Cruise, but there's any way to make the cruise come back?

Since now, thanks for the attention.

Welcome to Shenmue III. The game which will dick you over at every possible opportunity.

Yep, the entire game is full of missables, you have indeed progressed too far into the game and forever locked yourself out of DLC content. Your only option is reload an earlier save unless you fancy doing New Game+ which I do not recommend.

Make sure you do everything you need before you progress to the final area of the game as you'll literally be trapped there forever without any other way of returning.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Welcome to Shenmue III. The game which will dick you over at every possible opportunity.

Yep, the entire game is full of missables, you have indeed progressed too far into the game and forever locked yourself out of DLC content. Your only option is reload an earlier save unless you fancy doing New Game+ which I do not recommend.

Make sure you do everything you need before you progress to the final area of the game as you'll literally be trapped there forever without any other way of returning.

Yeah, I was prepared in case something like that occur.

For now, I shall focus in the other collectable trophies that I still can before doing the DLC ones (via old Save files I have) and then proceed to the final part and platinum.

10 hours ago, Tweronion said:

Yeah, I was prepared in case something like that occur.

For now, I shall focus in the other collectable trophies that I still can before doing the DLC ones (via old Save files I have) and then proceed to the final part and platinum.

A good tip I have is to make sure you do Merry Cruise before the 1st DLC (the cup one)

You can only play 5 times a day on Merry Cruise for a random game each day before literally having to wait until tomorrow, however you can easily skip time and to the next day using a cup formation that doesn't work so make sure you don't finish off the 1st DLC. (Missable trophies in that DLC too if you finish the DLC story too quickly)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 10:58 PM, Tweronion said:

Hello!
I'm almost finishing the Niaowu part of the game and, when I'm almost getting the boat to go to the final part, the Big Merry Cruise simply disappeared from the port. What happened?
I'm not really worried since I have a separated save many days before where I can go to the Big Merry Cruise, but there's any way to make the cruise come back?

Since now, thanks for the attention.

The big merry cruise goes away after you learn the skill from Bei at the port.. so get whatever done on the boat before that part and youll be good

• Like 1